PLACES WHERE REV WILL BE

beach

GREETINGS EVERYONE ITS BEN FROM REV SO PEOPLE KNOW I WILL BE AT GRAND HAVEN AND WILDWOOD WITH MANY OF THE REV FAMILY AND WOULD ENJOY FOR EVERYONE TO STOP BY AND SAY HELLO AND FLY WITH ME AND GET TO KNOW ME AS A PERSON AND NOT JUST THAT VOICE AT THE OTHER END OF THE PHONE AS TIME DRAWS NEAR I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED WHERE I WILL BE AND WHATS GOING ON AND IM HERE TO TELL YOU WE HAVE GOT SOME THINGS GOING ON....................

BEN 8)

NO THE WILDWOOD I AM TALKING ABOUT IS WILDWOOD NEW JERSEY BUT I WILL BE AT LONG BEACH WA. FOR WISKF IN AUGUST AND IM COUNTING ON ALL OF OUR PEOPLE TO COME AND INTRODUCE THEMSELVES SO I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU................BEN 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Do you Mean Wildwood camping site, at Long Beach Washingtion?  If that is the case I might see you there, would love to meet you.  

Keep your lines tight

Steve

Hey Steve!

Yup...Wildwood at Long Beach! LOL!

Or as I've heard it called 'Active Forest' as well! LOL! Wait...no...that's the other Wildwood.

http://www.wildwoodcampsites.com/dnn/?404;...om:80/index.htm

Camp spaces are now reserved. :)

T

Hi there Mike!

I had a great time goofing off with you at Grand Haven . Way fun. I wish I could have stayed longer but alas.. jobs bla all that stuff calls....

I am taking my son out for rev bootcamp today since we have the day to relax. I know all of you are still at GH having fun and I look forward to hearing all about it. hugs to ya Ben, ty for all your help.

mousie

GREETINGS EVERYONE ITS BEN FROM REV SO PEOPLE KNOW I WILL BE AT GRAND HAVEN AND WILDWOOD WITH MANY OF THE REV FAMILY AND WOULD ENJOY FOR EVERYONE TO STOP BY AND SAY HELLO AND FLY WITH ME AND GET TO KNOW ME AS A PERSON AND NOT JUST THAT VOICE AT THE OTHER END OF THE PHONE AS TIME DRAWS NEAR I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED WHERE I WILL BE AND WHATS GOING ON AND IM HERE TO TELL YOU WE HAVE GOT SOME THINGS GOING ON....................

BEN 8)

See on the beach Bro. B)

Flying in on the red eye on Friday morning,

It's play time in the Wild hood.

"FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU"

FIRE!!!!

Bazzer

:ph34r:

I wish I was closer :(

I wish you were closer too, I am looking forward to meeting everyone, and hoping to learn stuff. I once went to Toronto, just to see Pink Floyd. Sure is a nice city, I really liked the space needle. Had to do more than just go to the concert while I was there.

Hi there Mike!

I had a great time goofing off with you at Grand Haven . Way fun. I wish I could have stayed longer but alas.. jobs bla all that stuff calls....

I am taking my son out for rev bootcamp today since we have the day to relax. I know all of you are still at GH having fun and I look forward to hearing all about it. hugs to ya Ben, ty for all your help.

mousie

Hey mousie it was great meeting you. Glad to hear you got home safe and sound. Looking forward to being able to fly with you again someday--and having your son join us with his own rev.

Hopefully we got some decent video of I-Quad at Grand Haven. It's really hard to tell if my hand was steady when the sun was shining on the screen of the camera and there's no view finder. nice meeting everyone.

Hopefully we got some decent video of I-Quad at Grand Haven. It's really hard to tell if my hand was steady when the sun was shining on the screen of the camera and there's no view finder. nice meeting everyone.

I did get some video of I-Quad, indoor and outdoor at Grand Haven. I'll post a link when I figure out where to upload the videos.

Doug