1st flight on my 1st rev went great, thanks to the jersey crew

ff954

went to lsp today with hopes of finding rev fliers there and meet a few members of the jersey crew (Laura, Steve, Richie, and Scott) and i must say they were some of the nicest people you ever want to meet..it was my first time ever flying a rev and was looking for some experienced flyers to help me on my first flight and they were right on hand to do that..laura and steve both flew my rev first and notice it felt kind of funny as they looked into it they found the all 4 lines were not even, they went out of there way to equal all the lines for me and get it set up right...richie and scott came over and show my how the handles work and what they did...they then gave me the handles and i gave it a tug and up it went..it was awesome...just want to say thanks to the jersey crew and i greatly appreciated the help, they made my first experience with the rev a great one..look forward to flying with them again...cant wait till tomorow so i can go out and fly againsmile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by jose

Lookm

for Jose to be flying on the line by the end of the summer. He picked it up very quickly and despite the "gunshot" like sound of an exploding 3 wrap down spar, Jose did an excellent job of controlling his kite on his maiden flight.

Well done Jose!!!!!!

Edited by quaa714

went to lsp today with hopes of finding rev fliers there and meet a few members of the jersey crew (Laura, Steve, Richie, and Scott) and i must say they were some of the nicest people you ever want to meet...

Rich ~ Glad to hear you made the attitude adjustment! kid_devlish.gif

Jose ~ Welcome to the Dark-side... Think about a part-time job... You'll most likely need it! kid_smartass.gif

Yup great group of people.. Can't ask for more friendlier and helping group, going out of there way to get you up..

Rich had me up and flying in 5 mins.............

Great day at LSP......Driving up and seeing a bunch of Rev's in the air, you knew it was going to be a great day.

Meet Steve and Scott for 1st time and good to see Laura again and Rich. And now meeting you.

Mark