new arrival comeing soon

antman

well fellow fliers i know i havent been as active lately and because ive been really busy getting ready for my new baby to be born.. just wanted to let you all know the ultrasound resualts have come out.. god has made this one a LITTLE GIRL!!!!.. im so excited to now have both a son and a future daughter.. my new family rev team is comeing together ..

Edited by antman

thanks all.. i will keep you all posted as things move along. im just so excited that i have bot now the son and daughter that i have always wanted..im also glad to be back out flying after my arm injury.. great to see a miracle happen after such bad luck lately

well fellow fliers i know i havent been as active lately and because ive been really busy getting ready for my new baby to be born.. just wanted to let you all know the ultrasound resualts have come out.. god has made this one a LITTLE GIRL!!!!.. im so excited to now have both a son and a future daughter.. my new family rev team is comeing together ..

Congratulations! You think it's tough to get online now, wait until after the birth when you're tired all the time and start falling asleep in the middllddelf jfkdddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz\.............

Congratulations! You think it's tough to get online now, wait until after the birth when you're tired all the time and start falling asleep in the middllddelf jfkdddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz\.............

For those who don't know ... Jeff added a new Rev flyer (Garrett Michael) to the family a few days ago. So, the sleep deprivation is well earned.

By the way ... IKE members were kept posted from the delivery room ... this iPhone stuff might be going a little too far.

Cheers,

Tom

congrats to you tom. best of luck with everything.. the days are counting down thats for sure. after the last checkup everything was great the babay is in full good health.my wife also thanks all of you for your kind thoughts..we have 14 wonderful years together