It's A Big One

beach

Well as you can see I've found a new friend, my friend Andrew B. said okay Ben here shot with this and as you can see by the look on my face I've just got to

have one......blue_cool.gif This is the mother of all lens and I've just got to have one, I mean we've just got to have one, ahhhhh what I won't do for this job....blue_cool.gif Just

think of all the photo's I can snap with this monster...... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

post-35-127092888717_thumb.jpg

Well as you can see I've found a new friend, my friend Andrew B. said okay Ben here shot with this and as you can see by the look on my face I've just got to

have one......blue_cool.gif This is the mother of all lens and I've just got to have one, I mean we've just got to have one, ahhhhh what I won't do for this job....blue_cool.gif Just

think of all the photo's I can snap with this monster...... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

YES IT IS. Wow you even look happy. (or like the cat who swallowed the canary) Congratulations. You should have a tshirt that says if you want any privacy you better shut your curtains.

Enjoy it Ben. Where are the test pics?

YES IT IS. Wow you even look happy. (or like the cat who swallowed the canary) Congratulations. You should have a tshirt that says if you want any privacy you better shut your curtains.

Enjoy it Ben. Where are the test pics?

I'm with Rav, what's with the smile? That normally means you are about to so something evil :D

1) I'm not sure Ben can do something evil with that lens...he can't afford to!

2) Andrew and his wife Kathleen do a lot of fabulous photography, both of kites and other things (especially wildlife). Check 'em out at www.tug.com/blog

Edited by jburka

NOW I KNOW WHY BEN WAS SMILING! I don't know how he pulled it off but.......

Here is what our regular camera saw

Next Here is what Ben's lens saw standing right next to us.

Its the middle of april & I have yet to see this on the news.:innocent:

Priceless my friend priceless.... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif