Microwave Bed ,8hrs sleep in 40mins

big bri

Finally decided with the money ive saved from stopping smoking.Ive purchased a brand New Microwave Bed.

Im not a big Tech fan,but eight hours sleep in fourty mins has tobe a great investment for many reasons.

The beds have been available for a while and have various settings and time saving programs.I was also pleasantly suprised how comfy it is,easy to setup,and enviro freindly.

Tried yesterday on 3/4 setting.Which was six hours sleep in just thirty minutes.Realy was amazing.

The cost is quite high atm for purchase.As all new tech is,but so far.Im snug as a bug.

BRAVO Slumberland

BRIAN...

Finally decided with the money ive saved from stopping smoking.Ive purchased a brand New Microwave Bed.

Im not a big Tech fan,but eight hours sleep in fourty mins has tobe a great investment for many reasons.

The beds have been available for a while and have various settings and time saving programs.I was also pleasantly suprised how comfy it is,easy to setup,and enviro freindly.

Tried yesterday on 3/4 setting.Which was six hours sleep in just thirty minutes.Realy was amazing.

The cost is quite high atm for purchase.As all new tech is,but so far.Im snug as a bug.

BRAVO Slumberland

BRIAN...

That new technology is amazing isn't it?

laugh.gif

-Alden

BRAVO Slumberland

BRIAN...

You almost caught me on that one!

It's that day of the year again!

Seriously though, this is an invention that really needs to be made. WHen asked the question: If you were a super hero and could pick your power, what would it be? I always answer with: TO not have to sleep ever and always have enough energy to not have to sleep. People think I'm crazy, but could you imagine how much you could get done in day?! WHat super hero power would you want? Anybody....