New Jersey flying Saturday, March 20

WayneReed

Hey guys

saturday i am IN did you hear i am IN . ok i lied but dont worry about me but thank you though.. sunday i am down rich i want to see yr tan shesh i am lossing mine but not for long . hehe

saturday and sunday looks amazing weather, see u there sunday if not.

WAyne dont worry we will fly soon!

@ ANG! wanna do a triathilon with me ? in late april? :kid_smartass:

Any one want to meet tomorrow Friday 19th, help with my 1st flight? I am coming from Brooklyn any other place to possible meet.

Saturday I going to try Curling out in Long Island. That's right you "Curling".

Mark

I might be able to meet tomorrow at Liberty State Park for a couple of hours.

What time were you thinking?

I might be able to meet tomorrow at Liberty State Park for a couple of hours.

What time were you thinking?

When can you, I am retired so no big deal for me. Just never know how long to get there, any where between 40 mins to little over a hour.

Dang! I wanna fly! Its been too long since I flew with y'all. And here I sit, on the NJ shore, but I left my kites up north, in Jersey City. Doh! The best laid plans. Figured that the only time I was gonna fly was with all y'all (how was that Mel?), so I left them up at the BFs near LSP. And, of course, you all will be flying down here tomorrow. LOL.

Dang! I wanna fly! Its been too long since I flew with y'all. And here I sit, on the NJ shore, but I left my kites up north, in Jersey City. Doh! The best laid plans. Figured that the only time I was gonna fly was with all y'all (how was that Mel?), so I left them up at the BFs near LSP. And, of course, you all will be flying down here tomorrow. LOL.

If it means more can join in, I can do Liberty on Saturday. If not, Belmar is my preference. At the moment, the avaition weather link (http://www.usairnet....a=KEWR&state=NJ ) shows slightly more wind at Newark than Belmar anyway. Perhaps Mark can join us Saturday after the Friday session.

Bob.............Lame excuse! Haven't you heard the term, fly OPK?

We have plenty of kites for you to fly if you'd just show up!!!!

Belmar is where we will be........THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob.............Lame excuse! Haven't you heard the term, fly OPK?

We have plenty of kites for you to fly if you'd just show up!!!!

Belmar is where we will be........THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich,

When you're right, you're right!

Saturday should be a beach day. The weather indicates sand and surf, not mud and goose poo.

Bob can retrieve his kites or just join us.

See you at the Belmar beach around 11-noon.

WOW WOW and WOW................biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Had a blast!!!! Had it up flying in 5mins for about 2 hrs thanks to Rich and all his insight..... Then KNOT!!!! kid_cussing.gifmf_death.gif Rich came thru again

lent me a set till I can get it out or just get new lines........

Now I have t o get the dual line flying-dual.gif out of my head and quad inrev_clockwork.gif

Might have change in plans and come out to Belmar. Weather just can't be beat......Just need the know where..................

Mark

Thanks again for all you help Rich.......... Laura to bad you didn't make wss told you be the one................maybe at Belmar.......

Mark,

Glad to hear you had a good time. You know, 4 lines are twice the fun of two lines. It's simple math! sign_kitelife.gif

We fly on the beach at 3rd Ave and Ocean Ave in Belmar. Next to the public restrooms that have been locked every time I have been there.

It will be great to meet another new Jersey Crew member. Come on out!

Edited by Wayne

WOW WOW and WOW................biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Had a blast!!!! Had it up flying in 5mins for about 2 hrs thanks to Rich and all his insight..... Then KNOT!!!! kid_cussing.gifmf_death.gif Rich came thru again

lent me a set till I can get it out or just get new lines........

Now I have t o get the dual line flying-dual.gif out of my head and quad inrev_clockwork.gif

Might have change in plans and come out to Belmar. Weather just can't be beat......Just need the know where..................

Mark

Thanks again for all you help Rich.......... Laura to bad you didn't make wss told you be the one................maybe at Belmar.......

All good my friend!

Glad you're gonna come out tomorrow.

The learning curve will decrease dramatically as you fly with others.

Should be a lot of fun tomorrow. Think we should have about 6 or 7 pilots!!!!!!!

Well, if you've the kites, lines, and handles, then I'm there! The only thing I have with me is a spare kite stake!

See you there!!!!

Hi Bob-

Arre you serious about "if you've got the kites, lines and handles"?????? NO excuses, dude..... lol kid_smartass.gif

See you out there!!!

Hi Wayne....

Absolutely a beach day!! No Pooville for me!!

See ya there. Drive safe.

YO.... BRAD....

Come on down, across, up.... you know what I mean!!!

Come on and play with us!!!

See you on the beach-

Hi Mark-

Glad you had a great experience. It only gets better from here!!!kid_devlish.gif I truly wish I was there.... the back issues won this time kid_cussing.gif . I will make up for it tomorrow. Definitely join us.... it will be worth the trip!

It's pretty much a straight run down the GSP, from the turnpike. Plug it in to your GPS and you'll be golden.

See ya out there.

EDITED to mention that it is a few miles off the GSP depending upon what exit you use. (It's not exactly off the parkway is what I'm trying to say!!!1.gif)

Edited by Love2fly