What kind of Spectra??

St.Even

I was recently looking for bulk Laser pro gold online and became aware from one site that Laser pro gold may become harder & harder to aquire. I looked further and now I am confused by the many other premium Spectra products and need some opinions from others. I found Spectra 2000, Laser pro, Blue line, Spectra 1000, and WSK Premium Spectra. I would like the family to comment on each of these products as all I have ever flown was Laser pro, or if there are other products that I have missed that you can tell me about. Keep flying , St.even.

I was recently looking for bulk Laser pro gold online and became aware from one site that Laser pro gold may become harder & harder to aquire. I looked further and now I am confused by the many other premium Spectra products and need some opinions from others. I found Spectra 2000, Laser pro, Blue line, Spectra 1000, and WSK Premium Spectra. I would like the family to comment on each of these products as all I have ever flown was Laser pro, or if there are other products that I have missed that you can tell me about. Keep flying , St.even.

You might check out this thread on Kitelife, It covers a lot of this.

http://kitelife.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1429

I was recently looking for bulk Laser pro gold online and became aware from one site that Laser pro gold may become harder & harder to aquire.

Hi!

Nope...have it in stock, and will keep getting it in stock, in fact more on the way right now.

Laser Pro is there for us! HUGE supporter and Sponsor of LPG fly line for iQuad! :)

We proudly fly the Laser Pro banner!

Theresa

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!

Nope...have it in stock, and will keep getting it in stock, in fact more on the way right now.

Laser Pro is there for us! HUGE supporter and Sponsor of LPG fly line for iQuad! :)

We proudly fly the Laser Pro banner!

Theresa

Ok Theresa, so how do I contact you and your source of bulk 90# Spectra?

I'd love to try 200 feet of 90 lb in the right winds. ;)

I have done it on both dual and quads.

The dual was in Fano Denmark in relative strong winds. It seemed to take forever going from the top to the bottom of the wind window. I had purposely made 60 meter(197ft). I made the lines from Spider-Line, which is no longer available for kites.

With the quad, I had to retrieve an object from a tiny lake. I connected two 30 meter line sets together. The wind was sufficient, but low. The response time for a control action was dramatically slower.

With the quad, I had to retrieve an object from a tiny lake. I connected two 30 meter line sets together. The wind was sufficient, but low. The response time for a control action was dramatically slower.

would love to hear how that happened and how taht worked out for you.

would love to hear how that happened and how taht worked out for you.

You have to feed each line through its related line in the other set at the loops on the end. It looks like a square knot of two loops. It takes a bit of time, but that is the best way to connect them.

The object was a life ring with line that some stooge had thrown in the lake during the night. I was asked by the park official if I could retrieve it. I got the object moving towards shore where he could grab it. Unfortunately I dunked the REV. The wind was too light and the lines too long to get the REV flying. Thus I had to pull it in with the strings. It was a mess.

The fortunate part is that all kite fliers were on good terms with the park officials after that.

You have to feed each line through its related line in the other set at the loops on the end. It looks like a square knot of two loops. It takes a bit of time, but that is the best way to connect them.

The object was a life ring with line that some stooge had thrown in the lake during the night. I was asked by the park official if I could retrieve it. I got the object moving towards shore where he could grab it. Unfortunately I dunked the REV. The wind was too light and the lines too long to get the REV flying. Thus I had to pull it in with the strings. It was a mess.

The fortunate part is that all kite fliers were on good terms with the park officials after that.

That is the worst story I ever heard. Come on John, no one was there. ;) What about the crying blue eyed little girl with her puppy stranded on the log? What about the special kite hook made from old kite lines. Yea that's the ticket, I remember now,,,, ;) old kite lines and puppy dogs. :P

That is the worst story I ever heard. Come on John, no one was there. ;) What about the crying blue eyed little girl with her puppy stranded on the log? What about the special kite hook made from old kite lines. Yea that's the ticket, I remember now,,,, ;) old kite lines and puppy dogs. :P

Year: 1995 or 1996