Happy Birthday Aerochic

Scott_of_melnsct

throb.gif Awwwww Thanks Everyone! :D I've been gifted with great friends and some beautiful weather this weekend. I fully plan to appreciate every bit of that! throb.gif

Steve: I'm soooo in need of a new car. I'm going out and buying a lottery ticket today! ;D

Thanks AGAIN, Everyone for ALL of the wonderful birthday wishes!!! Everybody's messages really made my day extra special. :D

I had managed to go out and do a bit of flying before getting together with my family to celebrate. When I was driving on my way home I noticed a few kiters in a local school field had started a little impromptu kite festival! Sadly I had no time to run over and join them but it was an incredibly cool serendipitous moment which felt like a birthday gift as well. Too Cool! I hope they fly again so that I can find out who they were.

Also Happy Belated Birthday to Danny (Nobodyspecial), somehow I think we missed his birthday on this forum!!! :( We all need to go do some extra flying in his honor. I hope you DID have a Happy Day, Danny!

Edited by Aerochic