25th Wildwoods Int'l Kite Festival!

just got in from 12 hours aof good flying . these last 2 days have been a blast. its so great to see all my kiting friends sharing my backyard for the weekend.. im so greatiful for all of you that come here every year.im also so glad that everyone can see the winds i fly in all the time.. i love to share it with all of you .. keep comeing i have plenty of wind for all.. thank you all again for makeing it out here and makeing me feel so good that i have all of my friends both frousa and beyond here to fly with me.. 2 days left anything can happen!!!!

Awwww Man, Can I say just how Awesome it was see and spend time with everyone this weekend?!!! Another Wildwood festival has come and gone and I was missing ALL of you the moment I left! throb.gif Lots of great times this weekend. More Revs per square foot that I think I've ever seen on that beach! We really need our own designated field at this point.

It was such a treat to meet Island Quad and our Canadian contingent as well! You guys are a class act and I hope you come back again!!! Many thanks to those of you who traveled far and wide to be there including IKE David, and Mel/Scott/Laurel! So many new friends made and laughs shared! Klaatu has been fully converted now I think! LOL! Even Antman's son Ethan had gotten a Rev up! Look out for this next generation... they're going to be killer fliers.

Huge THANKS to everyone who had helped me out and gave me insight over the past few days! I have tons of homework to do on my own field now. Here's hoping that my car holds out for awhile so that I can try to get to more fun flies this summer.

I'm back. I had a great time!

I got to meet new people, fly my kites, and take some pics.

I put them in this album...

http://www.revkites....album&album=434

-Alden

Alden,

Great shots! You were in the right spots for the stacks. I have never seen so many Rev stacks before. A great sight.

Thanks to Island Quad for joining the party and being such nice guys. I enjoyed meeting and flying with you.

Hello All-

What a great weekend!! It was sooooo cool to meet pilots that have paved the way for what we're doing these days!!!

The weather held out and we flew hard the entire time.....waahoooooo!!!ani_yahoo.gif

It was great seeing and flying with everyone. Too many names to list kid_devlish.gif.... so, I'll just say that the REV FLYERS rocked it this weekend; as always!!!

**Island Quad-

You guys are great! I totally enjoyed flying with you. You're all a lot of fun and good people, too.

Thanks for an awesome weekend.

See you all in WSIKF

BIG xoxo to you all.

**Ben-

As always, it was great seeing you.

You're the best, plain and simple.

xoxo

**Dominic and Jessica-

It was great seeing and flying with you both, again!!!

Just say the word and the Jersey Crew will be out in force showing both a great time at LSP!

**Alden-

As always, it was great seeing and flying with you.

Your photos rock!!!! Thanks for getting some cool shots of the Riders!!!

btw, it's Rev Riders with an I (unless there was a joke there that I missed) ... with your sense of humor, anything is possible!!!

Thanks, Sky Festival for a great weekend.

I did take a few photos, it'll be a few days before I post 'em.

Hey guys! We had the most amazing time flying with everyone! I'm so glad that we were able to come! Even with all the rev flyers in Quebec, we'll never be as much! I really enjoyed my weekend and we'll try for sure to head down to LSP this summer!

Fish pictures will be coming up soon...kid_smartass.gif

Thank you all for this amazing weekend!

Jessica

wow! what an awsome weekend! We had so much fun! It just feel good to fly with you guys. We will try hard to go down to LSP. Ben, can't wait to see you again on our home grounds. Too many people to thanks, too many people to salute, so all at once, see you soon and thanks for the team flying!

Just one word: "Revtastic" :w00t: :w00t:

Thank you so much to Alden, Carolyn, Paul, Bob, Wayne, Antman, Lisa, Sammy, Laura, Rich, Scott, Steve, Dominic, Jessica, Wayne, David, Ben and many more for sharing the Wildwoods skies with us. Special thanks to Beatrix for organizing such an awesome event :wub:

Cheers

Mario

Edited by mdilucca

made it back to the island late this afternoon .... still buzzing from the the eastcoast weekend

in life you get those special opportunities that leave you with memories which are not soon forgotten

this was one of those moments

to scott , rich, laura , sammy and steve ... the REV RIDERS really do rock , being able to fly and learn together was fantastic X 10 :blue-love: :blue-love:

alden ... you are a bad boy in a good way , generous , talented and funny a special combination

caroline ... we didn't get time to fly together and i truly regret that ... you are fortunate to be so creative ... can't wait to see what comes next

scott, melonie and laurel ... absolutely delightful getting to spend time with you

paul d ... big paul we decided to call him ... your style and humor are incomparable bring mr incredible to the west coast soon

dom, jessica, jp and veronica so very very pleased we got to meet and fly with our canadian friends from quebec

i know i am surely missing so many other people i met ... but the little grey cells , they are overloaded,

to those i failed to mention be assured i enjoyed every moment i spent on the beach with with you all

till we fly together again , keep the wind to your back and a smile on your face

cheers

terry and the island quad crew

"share the knowledge "

Hi to everybody!

I really enjoyed to meet you all. The language barrier didn`t stop me to learn from you.

It was pleasure to fly with you "pro" flyers. Will miss the spirit the feeling to fly with you until next year "hope so".

I`m coming back here with more knowledge in team flying and expect to transmit your passion to other Rev flyers

in Quebec.

Cheers,

Jeepi (Jean-Pierre)

Awesome 4 plus days of flying!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many good times to recount but a couple of shout outs are due..........

TEAM ISLAND QUAD....what is to say other than it was a pleasure having you PERIOD!

Dom, Jess, JP & Veronique.......The four of you have a great thing going. It was great being surrounded by so many canadiens on the line. The Jersey crew seemed gleefully outnumbered!

The WOW contingent as always provided great laughs and good times and the Jersey crew and all else just kept on rocking. So much team & group flying, WOW!

My fellow Rev Riders.....all of them......You ROCK!

Scotty, what can I say? YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok folks, I finally have some photos of for you all to look at! I can't believe this week has flown by already!

http://www.revkites....album&album=437

I'll also post 3 of my personal favorites here...

post-1408-127566970339_thumb.jpg

post-1408-127566972887_thumb.jpg

post-1408-127566979561_thumb.jpg

ps. Can I second what Rich just said? throb.gif

Thank you so much Carolyn for posting your great pictures :wub:

Cheers

Mario

Ok folks, I finally have some photos for you all to look at! I can't believe this week has flown by already!

http://www.revkites....album&album=437

I'll also post 3 of my personal favorites here...

ps. Can I second what Rich just said? throb.gif

Carolyn,

You got some great shots there! I am impressed how the night photos turned out with all the bright colors and patterns. I agree with your selection of the best - I especially love your megafly shot with Ben in the forground.

BTW, Mark (klaatu) has some nice shots in the gallery also. Thanks for sharing.

I hope to share some that Barb & I took this weekend. I doubt I will have time to edit videos this time, but we did get some stills to add to the collection.

Hey all............

Could you all please look in your bags and see if my "NBC Color Bars" mid-vent is in there?

Dom used it on Monday. I asked him to throw it on top of my bag and while I thought I put it in there at the end of the day, it may have mistakenly gone back in yours as there were so many bags there together.

I'm not too worried about it as I know it wasn't left on the beach...........Go ahead Alden, make your joke here!

Seriously though, please check your bags to see if you have it.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I want to extend thanks to the insufficiently recognized flyers responsible for the great team flying we enjoyed, the team fly leaders. I realize that it must be stressful trying to herd cats while making formations interesting to perform and at the same time entertaining to the audience. Scott W. of Rev Riders and Terry W. of Island Quad shared the bulk of this duty, providing the service needed to make this a winning event. It was especially great to get the new ideas and techniques of our Canadian friends to make us all better. I also want to recognize the team leading provided by Smitty, Scott K., and Paul D. for also helping me work on my skills. Between MIKE (with John B ) and WIKF, I feel my team flying comfort level and ability have been boosted considerably through the help of these more experienced and skillful leaders.

Thank you team and mega-fly leaders for the service you provide to the Rev family making team flying possible and putting up with novices in order to help us along the learning curve. We need and appreciate you! clap_1.gif