UK Rev Flying Weekend North East England

Vince

Hey Vince,

What was the fellas name flying the Prog Stack[r,w,blue]

What a BDG he had.Once i swopped his lines over and explained about leaders and how they worked.The kite was almost incontrolable when i tried it.No Brake at all.Swopped stuff about which made a massive diffrence for him.He had gone home to make some leaders and return Sunday to give it a spin,but the wind i think put him off.He was ther,but i didnt see him fly it.Nice fella]Bob i think]

He said his lines had over five inch diffrence in lengths,when he checked them

BRIAN...

That would be Mick Benson. He has some really nice kites, but tends to enjoy the kite buggy more (his power house is a Blast 4 - 8). I was wondering who had adjusted his lines - he was singing your praises but didn't know your name either. So a belated thank you Bri your a gent mate. Mick was well chuffed. He's a really nice guy and that just made his weekend.

• Like 1

The Flying Squad gallery has been updated to include 2010.

Go to our Home page (The Flying Squad ) then just follow to the Gallery 2010, the picture is the link to the next page, great slide show. Thanks all who sent me pictures

ENJOY !!!!!!

Great pictures, they really capture the weekend, especially the grins!

Edited by Pete Sturrs
  • Like 1

Go to our Home page (The Flying Squad ) then just follow to the Gallery 2010, the picture is the link to the next page, great slide show.  Thanks all who sent me pictures

ENJOY !!!!!!

Thanks everyone, any comments about the gallery system?  I add a page for each event, but are the links by picture easy enough to understand?

Thanks

Go to our Home page (The Flying Squad ) then just follow to the Gallery 2010, the picture is the link to the next page, great slide show. Thanks all who sent me pictures

ENJOY !!!!!!

Thank you for the link Simon - great photos. They catch the mood of the weekend well clap2.gif (including my early mishaptomaatit.gif ) I'm only pleased they didn't include the caption cometition one . I hope Luca gets well soon and you are all able to join the next one.

Thanks everyone, any comments about the gallery system? I add a page for each event, but are the links by picture easy enough to understand?

Thanks

Having recently helped create a gallery on our site.I know what efforts are involved.Its not like posting a snap on here,,,,if only.

My instant reaction to yours wascat_sick.gif .We need a better one now than thers nowcat_evil.gif

Great job Simon,quality mate all round

BRIAN...

Great photos of what looked like a great weekend of Revtastic funlaugh.gif .I hope to be able to attend some of the little get togethers as long as they corrispond with the weekends I don't have to worksly.gif .Thanks again for the photos,I am gutted I was not there

Why not organize one for the Essex Boys

We all turn up in Capri's and You and Mr Hoath can wear white socks :kid_devlish:

But seriously, why not... like they say if you build they will come.

Ha ha at the white socks and capri's Simon.If a rev weekend down this neck of the woods could be organised that would be fantastic.

"sort it out mate"

I'm sure as Simon says and so long as there are no festivals or other rev outings

if its arranged people would come

just give me chance to change my car - anybody got a ford cap-pri ghia for sale ?

"sort it out mate"

I'm sure as Simon says and so long as there are no festivals or other rev outings

if its arranged people would come

just give me chance to change my car - anybody got a ford cap-pri ghia for sale ?

I think you'll find it should be XR3is or XR3 Turbo that were popular with the White Stiletto Sharons