UK Rev Flying Weekend North East England

Vince

Thats Great News matrix.gif Petematrix.gif .

Hi Baz

This postcode (DH4 7EL) will put you close (the road running along side the park) just keep going on that road for a couple of hundred yards then turn right on the roundabout opposite the monument into the park. Its well signposted and all being well I might be able to join you there for a bit of a fly.

Thats Great News matrix.gif Petematrix.gif .

Hi Baz

This postcode (DH4 7EL) will put you close (the road running along side the park) just keep going on that road for a couple of hundred yards then turn right on the roundabout opposite the monument into the park. Its well signposted and all being well I might be able to join you there for a bit of a fly.

Hi Vince just put the postcode into google maps

is it the car park with the building at the side of it or is it the car park by the pond/lake over to the right

It's not a bad journey Gary and if you just want to get a flight or use rail we will pick you up at the airport or station.

Ooo you have an Airport that far North ? well I never lol i may even look into that I'm sure Stephen wont mind bringing all our gear up lol

• Like 1

Baz you choose - it's the whole lot mate. We will be flying close to the building in the park as that is where the toilets are and we have the whole events field. Its all good to fly on. We tend to use the top end of the field for practice as there is a small parking space for about 6-8 cars. We were trying for the field to the East but they put fresh drainage in and it's not ready for an event until the summer.

Edited by Vince

Sorry Felix thats just the parking we usually use. It wouldn't even be big enough for the eden project. I have seen about 20+ cars there as everyone just parks on the grass verge when the parking bays are full. I wouldn't recommend it at this time of year though.

For the event we will be in either the main car park next to the building near the entrance to the park or on one of the paths that cris cross the park. We are due to have a meeting with the Park staff to sort the final details. Either way we should be able to cone an area off for our parking.

I have had a quick look but cant seem to find a flight to Newcastle ? how about we move the whole thing to Cyprus ? nice cheep flights at the mo ? kid_devlish.gif

We could but it would make travelling to the hotel a really long trip<grins>