Hello Hello. :)

JoneZ

Hello all. :) My name is Jon, and I am a Convert...

<waits for the "Hello Jon" response.> hehe

I've been flying dual line for about a year, and got my first Rev for my 30th B-day (27th). I've flown a Rev once before with John B. and fell secretly in love with it.. <Looks around at Dual lines> Can't say that too loud....

So once again, Im a newbie, learning to ride the bicycle backwards, and having a blast doing so. :)

Looking forward to the new years day fly (although its gonna be a soaking wet one) to sharpen up some basic skills.

So umm.... Yeah... HI!!!

heres a couple pics of my new Love affair. :)

gallery_3353_105_63686.jpg

gallery_3353_105_5513.jpg

Edited by Spz0

So welcome to the Rev site too Jon.

Glad you have seen sense and doubled your lines up.

As for riding the bike backwards, I can not even do a forwards Bicycle turn. you will have to give me some lessons :-)

So jealous about you being able to go to the New Years fly with JB and the gang.

So welcome to the Rev site too Jon.

Glad you have seen sense and doubled your lines up.

As for riding the bike backwards, I can not even do a forwards Bicycle turn. you will have to give me some lessons :-)

So jealous about you being able to go to the New Years fly with JB and the gang.

Ah, just a quick jaunt across the puddle m8. :) You'll have to make it a point to get up here soon!! :)

I'll give you those lessons if you teach me stick shift in a UK car. o.0

Hehehe! Glad to see you over on the "dark side" of the forum! Woooo Hooooo! :D

Dark and Cold atm (referring to the weather here). Thanks!!!! :)

Jon ~

I have a bag full of dulies, I think???? ...haven't been in that bag for two years now!

Welcome to the DARK SIDE!

Im packing up my dualies and singles now for that fun fly. Its a bit sad really, like wishing a good friend off into the unknown world. I must not forget to fly them. :)

Jon

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Revs. It has brightened our lives so much, I no longer refer to it as the "dark side".

Were the photos you posted taken in Bandon Oregon?

hehe, thanks m8. Those pics were at Cannon Beach. My Wife and I got married there, so we try to go there any chance we get. :)

Now who is gonna tell Spz0 about the mandatory hazing? :kid_devlish:

PLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!! :blink:

The jaunt across the puddle is on my wish list.

As far as teaching you stick shift, no problem, you come over here, I will get you sat on the wrong side of a Land Rover and have you driving off road in no time, it is what I do!! Taught Russians, Chineese, Japaneese, Americans, in fact pretty much you tell me a nationality and I have probably had one in a car with me.

You enjoy yourself New Year. hope the weather is not too bad and you feel up to it.

I will get you sat on the wrong side of a Land Rover and have you driving off road in no time, it is what I do!!

Don't you mean the Right side? (literally and figuratively)

I was under the impression that us Yanks had it wrong.....or am I under the wrong impression....... :blink:

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic,

Welcome to the dark side Jon!

Hi Jon-

Welcome to the family-

You can share all phases of your quad addiction with us. We understand. 11.gif

There's tons of great info here on the forum. If you can't find an answer, feel free to ask. Everyone, here, is happy to share their knowledge and experience.

Have fun flying with the guys from the northwest; they are a great bunch of people, for sure! Luckily, you can learn from some of the best out there, too.

Happy flying.

funny-pictures-cat-is-pulled-to-dark-side.jpg

Heheheh Had to. ;)

Yeah Jon, bite the bullet, take the plunge, come clinic it with us... Besides, you've not yet had your hazing. :kid_devlish:

Well Money is always tight round these parts, as you're well aware, so we'll have to see if the penny jar allows it this year. Should cost about $75 in gas alone in the Jeep. lol :)

If not, I may just show up anyhow, and watch from the side lines. ;)

Yeah Jon, bite the bullet, take the plunge, come clinic it with us... Besides, you've not yet had your hazing. kid_devlish.gif

kid_cussing.gif How did I forget the hazing? wacko.gif Up side down handle/s, weighted vert, pigtailed lines, mysterious uncapping of the LE..... tongue.gif in for a good time Jon. wink.gif

Dean

kid_cussing.gif How did I forget the hazing? wacko.gif Up side down handle/s, weighted vert, pigtailed lines, mysterious uncapping of the LE..... tongue.gif in for a good time Jon. wink.gif

Dean

you just gave away all your secrets! :P

I was so impressed by the photos in the beginning of this post that I had to add some of my own, which takes me to my next post.....kid_devlish.gifkid_devlish.gifkid_devlish.gif Ben

Beautiful pics m8. :)

you just gave away all your secrets! tongue.gif

w00t.gif You only think you know. wink.gif It's not knowing the secret, it's ummmmm....... before I do it again.... it's a touch thing. And a little walking, maybe some cursing, wonder if what is happening is really happening or are you a bit off that day. wink.gif Psychological hazing is just as satisfying as physical. laugh.gif Watching you walk for a little while would be kinda funny, wouldn't it? The clinic would be just the spot for it too. sign_kitelife.gif Help ya get in shape to hang. laugh.gif You know I'm just stuffin' ya right? Or, maybe notwink.gif