Kite Party 8

kiteking

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Babe-

How's evertyhing?

I know I can speak for everyone here, yes, we will have a great time, thanks!

We will miss you, though.

Hope to see you soon.

xoxo

I was looking forward to joining in the fun with ya Laura.Im gutted i cant be over ther.I did have the invite ,but i gota get a [swear word] J O B .Prioritys and all that stuff.

Hope the weather stays nice and everyone has a ball.See ya soon i hope.We will be watching ya thanks to Jynx and the marvelous tech geek quad hero.

BRIAN XXX

For a time, we had fifteen in the mega fly. Of the fifteen,Joji Davis, John Mason, Lynn and I were the only fliers from California. The rest were New Jersey, Illinois, Oregon, Washington, and Canada.

Today was not a good day, it was a truly great day. One of the most fun days Lynn and I have ever had flying Revs. Thanks to all for making it that way. Except for a fifteen minute lunch break, we flew, nearly non stop, from just after ten this morning until just before six this evening.

See you all tomorrow.

We'll sleep well tonight.

Looks like there's a nice group of fliers out right now. :) I thought I saw Laura'a Zen...

post-1408-126842082398_thumb.png

post-1408-126842091996_thumb.png

post-1408-126842213091_thumb.png

post-1408-126842253172_thumb.png

Megafly!

post-1408-126843179566_thumb.png

Nice shots from the beach cams.

There's Mike K. and me with the red and black 1.5s, Laura is in there, the Fosters with their patriotic kites, and Mike S. with the blue and black B-series. Laura had the Zen out initially before the wind came up a bit, and then switched to the smaller sail with the white in it.

Edited by Jeff

Looks like there's a nice group of fliers out right now. :) I thought I saw Laura'a Zen...

post-1408-126842082398_thumb.png

post-1408-126842091996_thumb.png

post-1408-126842213091_thumb.png

post-1408-126842253172_thumb.png

Megafly!

post-1408-126843179566_thumb.png

Can you post the links to those cams? I want to forward them to my wife, but I can't navigate so well to find them on my phone..

Can you post the links to those cams? I want to forward them to my wife, but I can't navigate so well to find them on my phone..

Jeff,

City of HB has two cams, including one that the user can control. http://www.ci.huntin...chcondition.cfm

Surfline has this one.

http://www.surfline....alifornia_4223/

Enjoy the flying!

Jeff, City of HB has two cams, including one that the user can control. http://www.ci.huntin...chcondition.cfm

Surfline has this one.

http://www.surfline....alifornia_4223/

Thanks John! I was away yesterday. :)

Hey, Question for y'all at the festival. Did the Kite Connection get any special edition Revs made this year? I think last year's was the black rainbow B...

Edited by Aerochic

Rich: Oooooh that sounds sweet! :ani_punk:

FlyTYD: Cooooool Pics, Those Revalikes are particularly fascinating!

Bri: Oooopsie! Having never been to KP, I wasn't aware of that! :doh:

Spectator Vid:

Thanks for finding that...That was (in order) Scott W., Mike K., Rich, Laura and myself. 180 Riders? Rev Goers? :blue-grin:

This whole Kite Party was truly, as they say, "an E ticket ride"

From the beautiful SLKs on the north side to the Rev lessons on the south side and all of the sport kit flying in between, it was great.

As for the Rev flying, well, it was the best. More than once there were eighteen Revs flying together on 75" lines. It was wild. What fun we had.

Thanks to everyone who came the distance and made this party very special. Lynn and I had a ball.

One more thing. The announcing. Dave did a great job all weekend. He kept the fliers on their tows and the crowd on it's feet.

Thank you Dave, thank you.