Award: Best Rev video of 2009?

KiteLife

Hi folks, I'm now opening up nominations for the best Rev video produced in 2009.

I'll have nominations open until the 1st, then I'll take the top five most common nominations and place them up for voting in a poll here.

Even if someone else has already nominated a video, feel free to "second" or "third" that nomination.

Rules:

1. The video must be on one of the major video networks like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.

2. Can be made by anyone, provided the Rev featured is "official" having been made/finished in the Rev factory, or by Bazzer.

3. You must use the media tag to embed the video here, directly on the forum page.]

Media tag usage:

[media]http://www.videourl.com[/media]

Let the fun begin!

I like one of the latest from JB, often I like about the latest one I have watched, so have no firm favourite.

Lets see if I can get this tag thing to work. Anyway it is the Dock Play one that is currently on the Forum Home Page.

Wow, it seems to have worked. Kewl.

There were a few I really liked this year. Favorite move of the year would have to be John's dock 360 :kid_smartass: I would have fallen off for sure.

As far as video goes I have to go with this one (note) I am a bit partial because I was standing behind him while he did it.

ROCK ON MUTANT

Like the first one too. Pretty good job of videoing from that REALY tall ladder.

Than one of them slaps Bruce in the face with a wet Rev. Now that is just so NOT Cricket.

A pair of good videos, for very different reasons.

Thanks for posting them.

ROFL - That video of Rich is a riot!

Who's narrating?

Hahahaha! That was Sammy narrating. The date was Sept 11th and Paul Dugard and I were determined to do a memorial fly that day. The wind was blowing 30-35 steady with gusts much higher. Paul was doing on on-field bridle repair throughout most of that but the bigger highlight not caught on tape was my "Barnicle Bill" lime green full vent somewhat exploding from the finality of all the abuse I sailed it thru culminating this day.

Fun stuff for sure!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys-

I love watching Steve fly two at once... perhaps better than some fly one!! lol The kicker with the video posted is that the winds were light, very tough to fly one.... two, impossible, right? .... not for Steve!!!

My favorite (and the first time I ever saw a rev fly- which got me hooked INSTANTLY) is Rev PLay. I can't tell you how many times I've watched it. It's one of my "go to" videos when I'm trying to explain the whole Rev addiction. kid_content.gif

It still blows me away that there were people walking right in front of the kite, oblivious to what was going on. How can you not look?

Here it is: