A New Sponsored Team

beach

This is my new team that I'm personally sponsoring and I want everyone to welcome them so let me introduce to you " i Bolt "

this is Revolutions new sponsored team..... :wacko: I must tell you they are a handful when the all get together.... Ben :devil: :devil:

post-35-1261163344_thumb.jpg

post-35-1261163466_thumb.jpg

This is my new team that I'm personally sponsoring and I want everyone to welcome them so let me introduce to you " i Bolt "

this is Revolutions new sponsored team..... :wacko: I must tell you they are a handful when the all get together.... Ben :devil::devil:

Hey Ben - sponsorship is a risky business. Just make sure you don't get screwed by them - they may take your money and bolt. They just look like a bunch of nuts after all! :lol:

I'm just glad this post has its own thread!

Nice pitch for the new team .

I notice no squares.

Things should run fine over the course.

But I notice that there is no shoulder to cry on.

I guess we will all find out what our "whit's'worth"

Less torque and more flying.

Bazzer

this is Revolutions new sponsored team..... :wacko: I must tell you they are a handful when the all get together.... Ben :devil: :devil:

The thought crossed my mind to suggest changing bolt for screw. Can't do that because they are bolts.