Snow Queens weekend!

steveb

Wow, after several weeks of the Pineapple Express pounding us with windstorms & rain, we got a beautiful break in the weather for our annual Snow Queens weekend. Great turn-out today- around a dozen Revs flying in the sunshine.

Here's a

of what it was like. :)

Great.

Thought that was wet water when the clip first opened, how the heck are they doing that, hovering just above it while keepint he bottom angle just right to the water?

Then I see it is actually hard water, however it loks SUPER COOL, and was probably cold too.

Nice clip, thanks for posting it.

OH what a great teaser.... :)

Had a great day yesterday ... Sun was out...Wind was great !!!

Looking out the window this morning and looks like today is going to be AWESOME...

Then off to the BCKA Christmas dinner tonight ....

Will try to take some pictures today... if I take my gloves off that is??? Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ......

:)

ah yes ... it was a fantastic weekend :):P:lol::) :) :) :)

flying at garry point with our mainland buds was soooo much fun

the ice is on a shallow pond in the middle of the flying field ... beieve it or not the ocean is only a couple of hundred yards away

we also had some decent sized flocks of snow geese come through on saturday ... the revs must of scared them off cause only sea gulls on sunday

our heartfelt hanks to our wonderful friend cathy t for letting us all stay at her abode and for the incrediable food ... we love you :wub: :wub:

to everyone who made the effort to attend it was great to see and fly with you all .... snow queens 4 next year

terry w

island quad

MORE,MORE,MORE,MORE,MORE, I want MOREEEEEEEEEEE............ You can't leave me like this I will get even

with you...... ;) Very cool Family and keep up the good work..... Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

hi ben

i have uploaded a video to you tube of the snow queens gathering ( pics and video footage by steve b )

should be ready to post tomorrow ... hopefully the music i used won't be blocked ... oh well it still might be ok as a silent movie :P :P :P

stay tuned

terry w

island quad

Lookin' Good, Terry! Great way to remember a perfect weekend. Was it cold? Didn't notice. I was having too much fun. Steve B and I put a cap on it with an early morning fly on Monday.

Thanks to everyone for my first Snow Queens weekend. Especially Cathy T, who not only let a flock of loons into her home, she fed us too! You're the best, Cathy!!! I can't wait until next year.

Hello, my friends from the B.C. area :wub: ....

I sooooooo love this video!!! Looks like a truly great time; wish I was there!!!

Someday, I'd love to go there; see what happens.... one never knows....

How's everyone doing?

Big xoxo to you all

hi laura

it would be sweet if you all could make it out this way

brad b from whidbey and i are coming your way for wildwood ... unless i am sick or dying i'll be there for sure :):lol::P

working my mojo :devil: on a few others so we will see what develops

anyone from the northwest interested in an adventure ????? pm me

terry w

island quad

Lookin' Good, Terry! Great way to remember a perfect weekend. Was it cold? Didn't notice. I was having too much fun. Steve B and I put a cap on it with an early morning fly on Monday.

A few pics of Brad playing with the new sculpture at Garry Point on Monday:

post-1987-1260336575_thumb.jpg

post-1987-1260336509_thumb.jpg

hi laura

it would be sweet if you all could make it out this way

brad b from whidbey and i are coming your way for wildwood ... unless i am sick or dying i'll be there for sure :):lol::P

working my mojo :devil: on a few others so we will see what develops

anyone from the northwest interested in an adventure ????? pm me

terry w

island quad

Hi Terry-

That is such awesome news!!!!!

I know that you guys will have a great time!!!

Hope you can the mojo working for the rest of the gang.