1. 1. CALENDAROR TEAM PHOTO

• Gathering CALENDAR for 2010
    • Gathering Team Photo
    • Gathering still shots DVD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also send two to David Ellison as I have his address (one for him and one as a backup also)

Thanks muchly Baz - looking forward to the slideshow.

Happy to copy and send on to anyone else who wants one - just PM your address to me.

Sure looks like we picked the right weekend - lots of precipitation at Blackheath yesterday

Thanks muchly Baz - looking forward to the slideshow.

Happy to copy and send on to anyone else who wants one - just PM your address to me.

Sure looks like we picked the right weekend - lots of precipitation at Blackheath yesterday

as promised

DVDs are in the post to

Mr David Ellison

and

Mr Stone in shoe Bob

let me know when they arrive please (2 DVDs in each) :)

as promised

DVDs are in the post to

Mr David Ellison

and

Mr Stone in shoe Bob

let me know when they arrive please (2 DVDs in each) :)

Thanks Baz,

Though I think there may have been a misunderstanding somewhere along the line, I suggested that if each recipient sent out to two copies one each to the next two in the queue it would speed up the distribution. I'm a bit puzzled why you are sending out 2 copies to each of as. I will load up the photo on my :c drive and back up to an external hard drive then forward the DVDs.

Thanks Baz,

Though I think there may have been a misunderstanding somewhere along the line, I suggested that if each recipient sent out to two copies one each to the next two in the queue it would speed up the distribution. I'm a bit puzzled why you are sending out 2 copies to each of as. I will load up the photo on my :c drive and back up to an external hard drive then forward the DVDs.

I got the idea that Bri had sent two copies in case one was damaged in transit so I have followed suit

and sent out two to each of you and David

just so long as you get the photos onto your puter and they are safe

thats the idea

some good memories on the disk

happy viewing :P

Baz's discs arrived in the post yesterday and copies willsoon be winging there way to Sanja and Felix, should be on their doormats tomorrow morning, I have also taken a copy to pass on to Andy Sunday.

Arrived today. Thanks Bob.

Who is next? PM me address.

Felix

Arrived today. Thanks Bob.

Who is next? PM me address.

Felix

The requests are slowing up now, I think I think maybe all those that wanted copies may have been sorted.

Slightly off topic, but I have half a memory of a discussion that w/e about a Film, The Bucket List, excellent film. The trouble is I can't remember who the conversation was with, (it's even more embarrassing 'cos it was daytime and we hadn't had a beer), does anybody else remember the conversation?

My disk hasn't arrived yet :( Hoping it'll be here tomorrow otherwise Bob will have to give those boys in the Post office a kicking!

Yours went out with Felix's, both in C5 Jiffy bags. I stood on the loading dock at Leighton Buzzard and put them in the same bag bound for the Watford Mail Centre. If it doesn't arrive in the next few days PM me and I will send out another copy and report this one missing, it probably it won't do any good but it's worth a try.