Oldie but a Goodie

Morrunya

Thanks Spence, I always particularly like your faster routines.

Shame about Youtube etc rules, however you can sort of understand them.

I would have thought if you have bought a piece of music you should be able to use it however you like, however it seems there are more rules then most of us want to have to keep to.

Oh well, at least it is back in the public eye again.

• 2 weeks later...

Watty you are just amazing and I never get tired of watching you, for all that do not know me and this young man have history

and go back to the very beginning in his flying and my work at Revolution...... You have come so very far and your indoor skills

are amazing and the way you present them and yourself always takes my breath away..... With that all said I just want to thank

you for all you've done for this forum with posts and such and would also if possible I'd like to have you as a guest in one of my

travels so if you ever want to do an event with me as a helper / performer let me know and lets see what we can work out cause

you are what this is all about and you have so much to offer....... Just some food for thought bro, maybe a mid year event with me

and the team but if nothing else you've got to let me take you to dinner the next time we get together...... Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

Watty you are just amazing and I never get tired of watching you, for all that do not know me and this young man have history

and go back to the very beginning in his flying and my work at Revolution...... You have come so very far and your indoor skills

are amazing and the way you present them and yourself always takes my breath away..... With that all said I just want to thank

you for all you've done for this forum with posts and such and would also if possible I'd like to have you as a guest in one of my

travels so if you ever want to do an event with me as a helper / performer let me know and lets see what we can work out cause

you are what this is all about and you have so much to offer....... Just some food for thought bro, maybe a mid year event with me

and the team but if nothing else you've got to let me take you to dinner the next time we get together...... Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

:blushing:

Thanks, man. That sounds awesome.