Please take a look my freinds

big bri

I hope everyones kewl with me posting the info here.

Weve been building a new website for around a month or two now.Trial and error stage has almost past.

I would like to thank some great freinds and people for ther help,support,nice comments,tips and feedback.,,,so thanks very much....You know who you are.

Please take a look at our site.Thers some face you will recognise and some maybe of you even .Any feedback is all good.Although its still being worked on atm.Time will bring that to a more finished article.The Gallery is gona be much more interactive.The Interviews are fun todo.They start with typical stuff,but thers some quirkyness inthem also.

Link http://team4mation.net/index.htm

Have a great weekend everyone

BRIAN... :)

Thanks very,very much everyone :) .

My good freind Paul and fellow team member has put so much effort into the technical stuff.

Glad you like the layout.

Now,Kev, or the bearded one as we call him.Hes actually the man that used todo the adverts for Milk Tray.Dressed like nineteen seventys Ninja ,in black.No beard though then...lol

BRIAN...

Sammy,how r ya mate.

Your front and centre in the Gallery,,,,with the jersey crew

Brian i saw that and it was great. i mean my hair is a lil long and now i am bold but yeh good time we had. lol ahahaha errrrrrrrrrr

I hope you come asap and when you do come make sure you dont bring the friken cold with you bc a desert boy like me hates the dam cold. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hey look at that errrrrrrrrrrrrr rhymes with brrrrrrrrrrrr dam i am good ! :blue-grin:

love ya brada!

Very nice site. But is that Ken's realy last name? mullarkey? Over here in the states, that means, "a load of crap" haha.

Ken,we havent got a Ken :confused!:

Mullarkey is, KEV,S last name.Irish sounding.Very big in fishing equipment over here Ang.

Perhaps youve got your C... confused also :P .

BRIAN...

Brian,

Love the team kites. Saw some of your pictures earlier, but didn't realize that Dave was sponsoring your team ... now I understand the team colors. Dave's fun to work with!

Well, the spelling is off a little, but the urban dictionary does define "mularky" in a rather negative way ... in fact, since this is a family forum, I'll let you look it up yourself.

The pictures do look a little wide in the gallery ... some folks wouldn't take kindly to you adding extra girth. Do love you with the 3/4 size team kite ... it is smaller than normal ... right???

The web site look great. Good luck.

Cheers,

Tom

I hope everyones kewl with me posting the info here.

Weve been building a new website for around a month or two now.Trial and error stage has almost past.

I would like to thank some great freinds and people for ther help,support,nice comments,tips and feedback.,,,so thanks very much....You know who you are.

Please take a look at our site.Thers some face you will recognise and some maybe of you even .Any feedback is all good.Although its still being worked on atm.Time will bring that to a more finished article.The Gallery is gona be much more interactive.The Interviews are fun todo.They start with typical stuff,but thers some quirkyness inthem also.

Link http://team4mation.net/index.htm

Have a great weekend everyone

Good job Brian. way to go.................