16 members have voted

1. 1. I will be flying in the Mega Fly

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. I have booked a room for the Festival

• The Thunderbird Beach Resort
    • The Best Western
    • Other

I was wondering If anyone have any video or still photos of The Rev Riders that they could share with me! I will pay for the files if needed.

Just returned from our vacation last night... I've got some Rev video which I will put together and Utube as soon as I have time...

Scotty, you rock! Both as a pilot, and more importantly... as a down-right cool person!

Great to meet you!

Hope you and Daren are having the time/s of your lives!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just returned from our vacation last night... I've got some Rev video which I will put together and Utube as soon as I have time...

Scotty, you rock! Both as a pilot, and more importantly... as a down-right cool person!

Great to meet you!

Hope you and Daren are having the time/s of your lives!

Hi Jynx-

Great seeing and flying with you. You rock, too!!!

I saw your photos on FB.... very nice! Great memories.

I still think you should blow off your local festival and come down to Wildwood. w00t.gif

To me, this sort of tops it... not literally, of course .... lol The stack is just way cool!

post-2058-126452727374_thumb.jpg

Sorry, Laura, that is a great shot but I just have to reply with this mystery shot? Why are the right wing tips ahead of the kite in front of it?

post-2979-126470147288_thumb.jpg

Sorry, Laura, that is a great shot but I just have to reply with this mystery shot? Why are the right wing tips ahead of the kite in front of it?

Hi Peter-

VERY COOL!!!

So, let's seeeeeeee......1.gif

My guess would be that you shot from above (obviously) and the kites were more vertical, flying horizontal.

Awesome!!

I can't wait to get out there and play, again.

Come to Louisiana or Maryland or better yet, Wildwood!!! They're all going to be tons of fun; I promise!

Edited by Love2fly

Because you are looking at the backsides of the kites from just behind the stack. The kites are progressively further away from you and toward the flier as you look from left to right.

Jynx,

You did a great job on the video. The photography coming from the TI festival has all been spectacular. It made me miss the fun enough that I decided to attend the MIKE event in April rather than wait for Wildwood in May. Hopefully I can hook up with the Jersey crew to get some team practice before April so I can better handle megaflys this spring. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Florida.

Let's file this in the "a picture is worth 1000 words and some of those are not family friendly" file

Huge props for capturing THIS one :D

Don't do it Ben......Ben NO.......put down the kite.....Ben

I know you want to!...........

Stop it it!.

BENNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Heel Ben! ....coffee!

post-170-126581948808_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bazzer