The History Kite and What It's About

beach

As some of you know I have been testing a kite designed by John Mitchell and then printed by the brothers of Spain then finished by Bazzer who is one of the all time greats in kite making, there will be only 25 of these kites made then the template for the print will be destroyed...... So with that being said this is a very imited run for a world wide market and that was my thought on this project from the very beginning..... :blue-cool: I wanted to undertake a project where I used a group of some of the very best to help me create both a work

of art as well as a true collectors item, then to put this product in the hands of the very people who helped to create this part of kitting

history...... :blue-cool: There will only be 25 of these kites going out then it's over so please do a pre order of this amazing part of

kite history and when they all come in from Spain and are finished I put them in the mail to you..... The price on these is going to

be $325.00 and I will frame it how ever you like but order fast cause these will be gone before you know it..... Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

post-35-1254336696_thumb.jpg

post-35-1254336759_thumb.jpg

where's the BackTracker? :shifty:

Mainly it is not there as it lacks the REVOLUTION logo. Second, it really did not fit in with the rest of the design at all.

However, there is a history paper with pictures being worked on that does include the BackTracker and all of the other different panel designs of the REV series excluding masterpieces. The paper is already 10 pages long.

As some of you know I have been testing a kite designed by John Mitchell and then printed by the Molina brothers of Spain then finished by Bazzer who is one of the all time greats in kite making, there will be only 25 of these kites made then the template for the print will be destroyed...... So with that being said this is a very imited run for a world wide market and that was my thought on this project from the very beginning..... :blue-cool: I wanted to undertake a project where I used a group of some of the very best to help me create both a work

of art as well as a true collectors item, then to put this product in the hands of the very people who helped to create this part of kitting

history...... :blue-cool: There will only be 25 of these kites going out then it's over so please do a pre order of this amazing part of

kite history and when they all come in from Spain and are finished I put them in the mail to you..... The price on these is going to

be $325.00 and I will frame it how ever you like but order fast cause these will be gone before you know it..... Ben :blue-cool::blue-cool:

Hey Kiddo...

Well done on the photo shop!!! I need to figure it out for Picasa :devil: .

What a great KAP shot with or without you being doubled up ;)..

• 2 months later...
As some of you know I have been testing a kite designed by John Mitchell and then printed by the brothers of Spain then finished by Bazzer who is one of the all time greats in kite making, there will be only 25 of these kites made then the template for the print will be destroyed...... So with that being said this is a very imited run for a world wide market and that was my thought on this project from the very beginning..... :blue-cool: I wanted to undertake a project where I used a group of some of the very best to help me create both a work

be $325.00 and I will frame it how ever you like but order fast cause these will be gone before you know it..... Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

These special Revolution history kites can still be ordered.

Please contact Ben or Lolly Today for more details.