Berck 2010 Who will be there and when ?

Madquad

Hi Felix !!!!

Great , i m sure we 'll have a great time over there !!!!! probably not 100 rev flyers ......sly.gif

Concerning the project to fly 100 rev in WISK , it seems interesting , do you know if organisation can take in charge a part of travel cost ?

Warm regards,

Damien

Hi Damien,

Four of the team, Felix, David, Ashley and Martin will be in Berck for the whole week. Jacob, Johnny, Vaughan, Mark and Romney arrive on Thursday 15th!

Best wishes

Felix

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Felix !!!!

Great , i m sure we 'll have a great time over there !!!!! probably not 100 rev flyers ......sly.gif

Concerning the project to fly 100 rev in WISK , it seems interesting , do you know if organisation can take in charge a part of travel cost ?

Warm regards,

Damien

Hi Damien,

Berck is shaping up well. I am really looking forward to a weeks flying and hope that we can all get together for some time every day. The Decs are going to be in Cervia as well!!!

As for WSIKF, it is a flier funded event so we have had to dig very deep into our pockets...

Best wishes

Felix

Hi Felix !!!!

Warm regards,

Damien

Hi Damien,

There may not be 100 at Berck but I suspect that most of the participants will be highly accomplished fliers...

I hope that they will make themselves known here soon <grins>

Felix

I don't think WSIKF is offering financial support, and the Rev mega fly is not the main event, heck, it's not even listed on their web site...

http://kitefestival.com/events-overview/

WSIKF traditionally gives just two invites per year - http://kitefestival.com/events-overview/featured/

iQuad is local to this event, and we're not getting *any* support at all in lodging or anything else.

Back to your originally scheduled topic. ;)

I don't think WSIKF is offering financial support, and the Rev mega fly is not the main event, heck, it's not even listed on their web site...

http://kitefestival.com/events-overview/

WSIKF traditionally gives just two invites per year - http://kitefestival.com/events-overview/featured/

iQuad is local to this event, and we're not getting *any* support at all in lodging or anything else.

Back to your originally scheduled topic. ;)

*Just one bed*...... :) Wish I could do more :blue-love: ...... on a waitlist...... waiting for a call.

Hugs,

T

Well I'm there got my flight booked now need to find a hotel, so get on this one and email me some hotel info close to the beach and all my problems will be

solved..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif (sorry John but I just had to go)

Ben your coming to Berck ? great stuff see you there smile.gif

Well I'm there got my flight booked now need to find a hotel, so get on this one and email me some hotel info close to the beach and all my problems will be

solved..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif (sorry John but I just had to go)

Thanks for letting us know you will be there. I hope that everyone else who will attend will respond soon...

I have fond memories of arriving late at night one year and staying at the Bleu because that was where we were 'in the bar'! It was not where we were supposed to be staying but somehow the magic worked...

The Chalet's in the camp site away from the town centre can be a bit chilly if it is snowing but we survived that too!

Felix

Oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Good job Ben! Can I stowaway in your bag? :kid_loved:

John and I were just talking about Berck. Maybe next year I'll have my act together and can plan ahead! :)

I'll be thinking about you!

Have fun!

Hugs,

T

Thanks for letting us know you will be there. I hope that everyone else who will attend will respond soon...

I have fond memories of arriving late at night one year and staying at the Bleu because that was where we were 'in the bar'! It was not where we were supposed to be staying but somehow the magic worked...

The Chalet's in the camp site away from the town centre can be a bit chilly if it is snowing but we survived that too!

Felix

Felix can you get me a phone number for a hotel thats close to where I need to be???????? Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Felix can you get me a phone number for a hotel thats close to where I need to be???????? Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

http://www.hotel.inf...x?h_hmid=201135 will take you to a booking page for Le Grand Bleu and there is a link to toll free booking numbers.

I have not stayed at this Hotel recently...

Felix

Edited by Felix Mottram

I think we stayed there last year confused_1.gif............Basil

Was it 'Faulty' in some way? Please explain...

The Regina is a bit strange!

Les Flots Bleu was OK one year after we were put up in the school dorm for the first night at 'the circus'.

Felix

Gary how can you forget le Homard Bleu (in English The Blue Lobster)

Have to say woken up in worse places :kid_smartass:, it was a surprise when Roomy turned Up :blue-love:, at least he didn't snore :blue-music:

http://hotel-restaur...homardbleu.com/

Looks like Le Grand Bleu is fully booked.

Ben, it may be best to contact Gérard directly. I think that I sent details previously.

Felix

Gary how can you forget le Homard Bleu (in English The Blue Lobster)

Have to say woken up in worse places :kid_smartass:, it was a surprise when Roomy turned Up :blue-love:, at least he didn't snore :blue-music:

http://hotel-restaur...homardbleu.com/

OK, waking up is one thing but did you do 'Plateau de fruits de mer' first?

I think that I have a good picture from a few years back...

Monumental

Felix

Edited by Felix Mottram