Another Day On The Beach

beach

Well in spite of the rain and the winds in excess of 20 mph here in Ocean City MD the Family was out in force and having a blast..... :blue-cool: Then to see Jeff our Rev-are from the Rev games still in a cast and sitting in a chair still on the line just made me smile, so I

have to say it was a good day and lots of laughs were had by all, also take a look at the line and you'll see we definitely had some

talent on the line....... Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

post-35-1253933179_thumb.jpg

post-35-1253933207_thumb.jpg

Well in spite of the rain and the winds in excess of 20 mph here in Ocean City MD the Family was out in force and having a blast..... :blue-cool: Then to see Jeff our Rev-are from the Rev games still in a cast and sitting in a chair still on the line just made me smile, so I

have to say it was a good day and lots of laughs were had by all, also take a look at the line and you'll see we definitely had some

talent on the line....... Ben :blue-cool::blue-cool::blue-cool:

Felt so good! I haven't picked up a Rev since before I broke my leg....(either Wildwood or our First Sunday Fly in June). Months without flying a Rev!! *GASP!* the horror!! But I'm back at last! w00t!

Felt so good! I haven't picked up a Rev since before I broke my leg....(either Wildwood or our First Sunday Fly in June). Months without flying a Rev!! *GASP!* the horror!! But I'm back at last! w00t!

YAYYYY! So Awseome to see you flying again! You're even ahead of the curve, most people fly seated to show off their skills! ;D :ani_punk:

Wow Very Very good line up! Even that short kid was in it? Whats his name Lee? ;-)

Would have loved to that bunch in that wind range.

Sorry about the leg Jeff. Di d you get the guys to sign it?

Kurtis

Hey Kurtis,

That is Garrett. He is a WOW member. Good kid, and what a natural on a rev. He digs a awsome sand anchor too. He was all over the big kite field today helping out for tear down.

Joyce

Wow Very Very good line up! Even that short kid was in it? Whats his name Lee? ;-)

Would have loved to that bunch in that wind range.

Sorry about the leg Jeff. Di d you get the guys to sign it?

Kurtis

Nah, it's an aircast .... removeable and nice that it is so. I hope to be fully back on my own two feet by Halloween...finally! Looking forward to full-on self locomotion at Cape Fear!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I love it when I feel loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mel...

I miss you guys, too!!! It seems like it's been forever since we last flew! I don't think I'll be going down to OB for Turkey Day; especially since I just read the e-mail and it's Thurs- Sat. I couldn't leave before Fri (at the earliest) and so for one day...... not realistic to do. :wacko:

Hope all is well. Well, to bring it back on topic, see you on the beach. ;) Hi John.... :wub::lol:

Hey Mel...

I miss you guys, too!!! It seems like it's been forever since we last flew! I don't think I'll be going down to OB for Turkey Day; especially since I just read the e-mail and it's Thurs- Sat. I couldn't leave before Fri (at the earliest) and so for one day...... not realistic to do. :wacko:

Hope all is well. Well, to bring it back on topic, see you on the beach. ;) Hi John.... :wub::lol:

How about Cape Fear????