Scheveningen - Holland 26th - 27th September

Stephen Hoath

So The Flying Squad are off again to another festival this weekend and I am really looking forward to it.

There is a great beach at Scheveningen and I have some fond memories of the place from when I flew dual line team.

I know that Time Out will be there but is anyone else going to be at the festival?

Details of the festival can be found here

• Like 1

So The Flying Squad are off again to another festival this weekend and I am really looking forward to it.

There is a great beach at Scheveningen and I have some fond memories of the place from when I flew dual line team.

I know that Time Out will be there but is anyone else going to be at the festival?

Details of the festival can be found here

Stephen,

You do mean 'next' weekend...

Berlin and Knokke are also great events. The Decs will be at Berlin celebrating a 20th anniversary with Jørgen Møller Hansen.

Best wishes for Margate 'this' weekend...

Felix

[Edit some font stuff]

Edited by Felix Mottram

Stephen,

Team4Fun will be in Berlin too. It seems that some european quadlineteams are spread over two great festivals with a huge tradition:

The Flying Squad and Team TimeOut in Scheveningen, Decorators and Team4Fun in Berlin.

Have fun!

Good winds,

Stephen,

Team4Fun will be in Berlin too. It seems that some european quadlineteams are spread over two great festivals with a huge tradition:

The Flying Squad and Team TimeOut in Scheveningen, Decorators and Team4Fun in Berlin.

Have fun!

Good winds,

It was a great event in Potsdam.

I hope that we can all combine next year...

Felix

Well, i am back from Holland and what a great weekend.

Scheveningen is a great kite festival and has everything you can think of with kites. The wind was a little light this year but this only seemed to make everyone work harder and the huge crowds that gathered both days were well entertained.

The Flying Squad and Time out both performed ballets in some very light winds and then joined forces to fly as an 8 person team. Time Out's new kites look even better in the flesh than they do in the photos and the team did some fantastic flying even in the very light winds. Watch out for more from this team they just keep getting better.

There were a few other Rev fliers around but the beach was so crowded with big single line kites and public that there just wasn't anywhere else to fly.

So, Scheveningen is a great festival to visit next year if you get the chance.

post-27-1254164993_thumb.jpg

post-27-1254165005_thumb.jpg

post-27-1254165015_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well, i am back from Holland and what a great weekend.

Scheveningen is a great kite festival and has everything you can think of with kites. The wind was a little light this year but this only seemed to make everyone work harder and the huge crowds that gathered both days were well entertained.

The Flying Squad and Time out both performed ballets in some very light winds and then joined forces to fly as an 8 person team. Time Out's new kites look even better in the flesh than they do in the photos and the team did some fantastic flying even in the very light winds. Watch out for more from this team they just keep getting better.

There were a few other Rev fliers around but the beach was so crowded with big single line kites and public that there just wasn't anywhere else to fly.

So, Scheveningen is a great festival to visit next year if you get the chance.

Glad to see you have photgraphic proof cos I couldn't find you on the web cams :huh:

Stephen photos can be found in the usual place on www.TheFlyingSquad.org web site under Gallery, follow the two roks and the short review.

Glad to see you did some team flying you Sodes you!! B)