Margate International Festival v Euro Cup

Simon

Probably Margate, what is the Euro Cup?

Euro Cup is the biggest STACK (Sport Team And Competitive Kiteflying) competition. Its run annually and has the best flyers invited from National Competitions in Europe (plus defending Champions) This year its being held down in Weston Super Mare.

http://www.stackuk.org/index.php?section=20

http://www.n-somerset.gov.uk/Leisure/Events/stackuk09.htm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sport-Team-a...0332&ref=mf

Kewl,wwe have a spare team kite.....up for it Chris :)

BRIAN...

Sorry Bri, by B) I meant Weston, as in the first post in the thread.

Hope I didnt make you come over all exited and stuff.

I do promise to spend a few Days up in your neck of the woods some time though.

That Ainsdale seems like a place not to be missed.

I do promise to spend a few Days up in your neck of the woods some time though.

That Ainsdale seems like a place not to be missed.

I was thinking the same thing myself. I still feel guilty about missing the gathering you had up there a few years back but I didn't have wheels I could trust the journey to then I'm sorted now though.

@ Big Bri, PM on it's way.

EDIT: Baloo C.C. ed

Edited by Stone in Shoe Bob

I was thinking the same thing myself. I still feel guilty about missing the gathering you had up there a few years back but I didn't have wheels I could trust the journey to then I'm sorted now though.

@ Big Bri, PM on it's way.

Sounds like we need to plan a sharabang to the north ... I'd love to go ... but do we need to take shiny beads and the like to trade with the natives??

Bri.... fix a date :)

Sounds like we need to plan a sharabang to the north ... I'd love to go ... but do we need to take shiny beads and the like to trade with the natives??

Bri.... fix a date :)

:) ,Would be great to get a gathering together again.Regardless of wher it happens.A Rev winter gathering would break up the dark winter nights.Give us sumat to look forward to.Try and get that Mega Team Record Back[if it was realy taken].Now that would be a plan or even a practice before the main event that Felix is Planning B) .

Lets get this weekend out the way.Have a think first.A yearly event[woops none event]or trip will do us all good.

Talk soon then fellas :)

BRIAN...

,Would be great to get a gathering together again.Regardless of wher it happens.A Rev winter gathering would break up the dark winter nights.Give us sumat to look forward to.Try and get that Mega Team Record Back[if it was realy taken].Now that would be a plan or even a practice before the main event that Felix is Planning .

Lets get this weekend out the way.Have a think first.A yearly event[woops none event]or trip will do us all good.

Talk soon then fellas

BRIAN...

Ummm! Did I miss something? <grins>

I would not admit to 'planning' an event. I am hoping that others have it in hand and will announce their intentions soon...

so that everyone will be able to plan accordingly.

Berck is from 10th - 18th April 2010, Cervia from 23rd April - 2nd May 2010 so maybe American and Japanese parties would consider attending both events?

Maybe this should be in another thread?

Felix

Hey,tell ya what Chris.

I bragged a few week ago on here.About my vision and depth perception being realy good.Went the Hospital last week and had the eyes scanned.

OMG,I read down the usual Test Card and had about five rows left,i was guessing the rest.

The Doc put some fancy cover over my eyes and BINGO,Read the dam lot,NO PROBLEM.

Its my age he says,,,lol.

If only he knew.

The cigs,years of beer,kite flying in all weathers and bad light.PC abuse,,,,,,

GET UM CHECKED PEOPLE.

BRIAN...aka,Joe 90

One thing I can not brag about is depth perception. Takes me ages to land my Rev on top of my Land rover. Tried to land it on the top of a post one Day. Was getting dark and I still hadnt got it.

But yes folks, get em checked.

My mates recon my eyesight must be pretty good if I can see through the glasses I wear.