Coming to America!

KiteLife

In a depth I could never express using mere words, thank you, all. :kid_content:

Ya, a quaint ceremony is right up our alley... Sometime in Nov/Dec, a handful of guests, small rented beach house, space to fly.

Afterward, indeed, we're looking to have our "come and celebrate with us" call go out for KP, if Dave will have us... Look for news on this here.

I'll also put up a gift registry soon for those who would like to donate to either our matrimonial expenses or a few essential items that will go a long way toward helping us hit the ground running on this end... Never expected, always appreciated. :)

Hugs, salutations, and so much more.

Cross posting from Facebook. :)

==

I just worked out our online gift registry with TK... We already have most of the physical things we could need, and don't need much anyway... Now it's mostly "process" stuff or goals that come with the immigration and marriage. :)

Anyone who would like to, can contribute any amount toward any of the items on our registry, and all are greatly appreciated, large or small.

It's all good regardless, we're grateful for our friends and family, and never take it for granted... As we see each other on the field and in the skies, don't hesitate to ask for help, always our pleasure to give it when possible.

http://www.ourwishingwell.com/registries/view/97081206/

well, this sounds so odd--- to see TK leaving for good...

but we are actually happy to know that you are happy together even if that means we will miss TK's joyful presence (and JB's coming to Asia) for at least a few years.

it's all good.

love

Litsong

Edited by Litsong