USMC Al's Birthday

rcom714

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish my very good friend and fellow Jersey Crew member a very special & happy birthday.

For those of you who don't know Al.....you should!!!!!

For those that do know Al.....you all know what I mean when I say he is a great guy, a good friend and at all times is fun to be around. Basically, he is a big kid.

So to Al, (and his wife and sister in law who coincidentally share the same birthdays) a very happy birthday to you my friend.

Cya on the field in a couple hours for a continuation of yesterdays fun and frivolity!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the warm birthday wishes. It was great flying with all of you this year and I look forward towards another great year of flying. A special thank you goes out to the Jersey Crew for all their support and friendship over the past year, I also hope to fly again with members of our International Rev family.

It was great to be at Liberty State Park today with the Jersey Crew. Sammy that was a great Rev cake that you baked, thank you so much. Laura I love the custom touch for my handles.

Alden I will see you next Sat. at Rockaway.

Rich my rookie year is over, the hat stays on my head!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, thank you Rev Family

USMC Al

Hi everyone-

Here's a photo of Al's B'day cake, baked and decorated by Sammy. While Sammy won't make it as a cake decorator, it DID taste really good!!!

Thanks for the effort, baby!!!

post-2058-1252557163_thumb.jpg

That is one of the ugliest cakes I have ever seen. I wish I had a picture of the cake Melanie and I made several years ago that was supposed to look like a pickle so we could compare them directly. Our's was pretty bad (looking) but also dissapeared at an alarming rate.