Kite Bag

airin

Question

Ok, I know most of you have a pretty fine quiver of Revs by now but as a newbie I am the proud owner of just TWO, yup, a mere but most precious, pair of Rev's. I'm not anticipating filling up a regular Rev kite bag in the immediate future so I'm looking for a smaller kite bag to tote my standard and vented Revs along with a few line sets and my handles and stakes. I'd appreciate any tips on where I could find a slightly smaller kite bag suitable to my modest needs.

thanks,

Erin

In the UK there is a shop group called the Range, in their fishing dept they sell fishing bag's called " Boyz Toys " two sizes, large one easily accomadates a Rev1 length ,has two full length zipped pockets and 3 side pockets for spar's,handle's,lines etc etc with a waterproof lining, have got 6 rev's in mine with room to spare, smaller one is ok for spares etc, "Boyz Toys" is a registered trade mark and they can sometimes be found on e bay.

You might want to check out the bags at Rudy's Toys, especially the first two on this page................They are really nothing but simple, 40 inch duffel bags, about 8 inches diameter. The one with the pocket makes a nice place for handles and/or linesets. I really like mine, but it won't give you "hard case" protection, like some of the hard side bags, mentioned above.............

Rudy is actually M.L.D., who makes the Big Wing Series of kite bags....................cool.gif

http://www.rudystoys.../Kite-Bags.aspx

post-2742-126643592818_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reef Runner