BIG NEWS, BIG WINNERS

beach

Drum roll please........................................

We have winners for the Bristol project but first I would like to thank all of you for making this possible and tell you we have raised

well over $3000.00 US for this great event and also to let you know that as a bonus I will be extra nice all next week..... :devil: NOT

Anyway let me get this over with cause I'm sure you all want to know..... B)

The winner of the Greg Kono kites are,

1. Bob Matteo

2. Mrs. Monkey

3. Daryld G.

4. Jeremy K.

5. Kurtis Jones

Then the big winners of the Decorator kites are,

1. Rich Comras

2. Joji Davis

Now on to the big thank you..... The Decorators for the support they gave me and for getting these kites together. Martin Lester

for making these kites and then getting them to me so fast. Bazzer for doing all the finish work and Revolution kites for helping

with all the headaches and letting me do what I needed to do. Then to each one of you for helping not so much me but a cause

and that cause is Brisol Kite Festival........ So I leave you with this thought we the Family can and do make a difference and when

( for all the winners contact me by email at [email protected] with an address and I will get out your prize as soon as possible )

I am totally stoked at having won a Kono! Whoop whoop!

Congrats to all the other winners too. Really pleased that the two dec kites are leaving these shores.

Excuse me, I have to run around in a circle on the kitchen floor chasing my tail. YES!

PS - 3 big ones! Damn well done all those who contributed.

Edited by Sailor99

It's 5:31AM in my house and I can't even SCREAM.

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY, I've won something!

Thank you to all involved. I am so STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be flown proudly!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say though.........Had I not won, it would have been enough to make the donations and just be involved in an attempt to continue a festival that I hope to one day be able to attend.

A huge thank you to all the folks involved in making this happen. I'm honored! :blushing:

A BIG congrats to the winners.

And a BIG well done to Ben.

And a BIG pat on the back to all who joined in the fun.

Shame none of the numbers I picked won. Still I am sure there will be other chances for fun.

Thanks to all who took part. I think that there will be many more winners as it really looks like the event will go ahead.

Felix

Congratulations to all the winners!

I'm a wee bit jealous - looks like I'll have to get my home decorations from Ikea rather than have the Greg Kono kites on my wall. Still, it was good fun and a good cause. Thanks Ben for organising it all!

I just spent my morning hanging pictures around Chez Monkey and now I gotta hang another one?

Oh, alright. :D Awesome news for Mrs. Monkey and I'm really glad we could all help out the Bristol Festival, given how much fun and happiness that festival left me with last year.

Thanks to all who took part. I think that there will be many more winners as it really looks like the event will go ahead.

Wooooo Hooooo! And that's the BEST news of all!!! :ani_punk:

Congratulations to alllllll the wonderful folks who won! I'm green with envy!

Thank you sir!

I will fly it proudly!

Sorry to hear you won't be making WISKF this year. Perhaps another time.

1994, 2001, overdue now I think! Last time The Decs were in USA was 2002 Madison. 2004 and 2007/2008 we(wife and I) were in Japan...

Felix