Thanks to Scott W., and the Rev Riders

dkhill1

My wife, my 10 year old son and I went to the Liberty Kite festival today. My 1st kite festival in over 10 years. At first we met a mixture of very nice people and a few that did not feel particulary sociable. Then we met Scott W. and the Rev Riders and the fun really began. I mentioned to Scott that I wanted to start my son on an EXP. That's when he took him right under wing and started teaching him on a B series. He spent quite a long time working with Bryan in a way he could easily understand. The other guy's from Rev Riders were cheering him on and making a big fuss about some of his moves. This was exactly the expierience I was hoping for with my son, to spark his interested in Quad lines. Scott and his group happily made that happen. I can not thank you guy's enough for putting that ear to ear smile on my little guy's face, and a day he won't soon forget.

Of course this expierience came with a cost, the exp is out and the B- series is going to be his Birthday present!

Doug

Doug ~

(Reading your story) Such a nice way to end my day... what a great dad you are, spending quality time with your son... not-to-mention quality spending on a "B" Series for him? Lucky Boy!

I've introduced both my boys (24 and 28 yoa) to Revin'... can't think of another sport that we could all enjoy together! ...and on such a level playing field!

Have fun! WINDerful fun!

"Of course this EXPerience came with a cost, the EXP is out and the B- series is going to be his Birthday present!"

Doug,

The way Bryan was flying that kite would have cost you more in the long run. It clicked with Bryan... You would have been buying him an EXP now and he would have outflown/outgrown it quickly. Then you would be buying him a B-series anyway.

Take the money you saved not buying the EXP & start thinking about that vented B.

Like potato chips- no one can eat just one :)

-Steve

(Rev Rider peanut gallery)

Hey Doug

It was very nice meeting you and your son at the feild yesterday. Your son and you have great talent and in no time you will be flying amazing. AS we explained yesterday EXP is a great kite and flys very well, but the B is alot better kite and you will fly it 5 years from now.(if its not broken lol)

Any time you need help just email anybody or post here and we would be glad to help.

-sammy

(rev rider in the peanut gallery)

hey doug glad you had agreat experience flyin with your son and the way scotti treated your son is typical for him thats just the way he is he has done the same for family members i know he did it for me and my wife on indoor flying someone else showed us and we just didnt get it 15 minutes with scotti and it all clicked scott is a great teacher very friendly as with most kiters hope to see you flying someday if you ever get to florida look us up

Hey Doug! It was nice to meet you and see that there's more people coming into the kite fold! We need more blood and Bryan did really well on the B series! He won't regret it! He's a natural and it was great seeing someone his age really having fun.