PORTSMOUTH 2009

Mr Git

Hello HighFlier05,

and welcome to the forum. There's a few of us get together for a friendly and informal fly-in on Sundays at Stokes Bay, Gosport, Nr Portsmouth if you're interested. Ages range from 7-74 and all abilities welcome. You can't really beat flying with others for picking up hints and tips and improving your flying skills.

Hope to see you along if you can make it. P.M. me for details.

Regards , and "welcome to the dark side".

Indeed welcome aboard the good ship rev Mr Highflyer 05. I wonder if you were the chap who had a chat with me when we/The Decs were "pausing for breath" and then returned with a brand new fluorescent greenyellow B series 1.5? My son Mark then helped you/him get started by sharing a few set up tips. I was a very proud father observing him spread the goodness that is rev flying.

Fabulous weekend at Portsmouth only dampened by the sad news of a fellow kite friend's passing.

More sun and wind for Bristol please!

P.S. - sorry but I was the one who suggested that we didn't have enough kites to spell "that word" in French so we'd better have ago at the English version -_-

Hi Felix

I was at the Portsmouth fest had a great time, bought my first Rev B after watching them fly,have learned a lot in a short time.

Regards Denis Gage

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the message. Good to hear that you had a great time and learned a lot. Please see David's message as well.

Regards

Felix

Just got back to the computer after a great weekend.

As always it was a pleasure to fly with the Decorators in a 16 person team, this is really starting to come together and there was a great routine timed to the music perfectly by Jake.

Another highlight for me was the 20 person team on Monday. We had a wide range of experience and confidence but because everyone pulled together and communicated well, we were able to pull off moves that were very good. So hats off to those of you who were pushing their comfort zones and also to the rest of you who enabled us all to stay flying.

See you all soon.

Stephen

Just got back to the computer after a great weekend.

As always it was a pleasure to fly with the Decorators in a 16 person team, this is really starting to come together and there was a great routine timed to the music perfectly by Jake.

Another highlight for me was the 20 person team on Monday. We had a wide range of experience and confidence but because everyone pulled together and communicated well, we were able to pull off moves that were very good. So hats off to those of you who were pushing their comfort zones and also to the rest of you who enabled us all to stay flying.

See you all soon.

Stephen

Stephen,

Thanks for your message. It was equally a great pleasure to fly with The Flying Squad and I would like to thank you all, and Sailor, for having helped in putting up the 16 JMH kites. Jacob is a musician and his capability to 'conduct' in the orchestral sense can be magical. All the players count though, so communication is crucial, as in the Monday 'fly off'.

We are primed for Bristol and hope that all potential participants will make themselves known to us. (More communication, I know, but please do not be shy. We are not really aloof etc. etc.)

Felix

Another highlight for me was the 20 person team on Monday.

Shame not to have been there longer but we decided to make a quick getaway before the traffic got bad.. Got home and the grey cloud disappeared leaving a lovely blue sky sunny day - typical!

Apparently you guys "overstayed your welcome"! ... as the FA lot were trying to have their Trick Party Workshop and you nabbed their arena... :lol:

http://fracturedaxel.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopi...sc&start=59

Maybe that's why the third arena at Bristol is now allocated to the duallies... ;)

Hezz

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

Finally back in front of a working 'puter so here are some belated Portsmouth Rev relate Pics.

Was wonderful meeting Tine & Mr Git and catching up with Col, Daz, Baz and with a few of you i`ve met (kinda) before. I was`nt about to interrupt any team flys so did`nt really get much of a chance to chat. Maybe next year...

Here are the Pics - Portsmouth 2009 Rev Pics. If anyone wants larger/full size just let me know.

Hi Folks,

Finally back in front of a working 'puter so here are some belated Portsmouth Rev relate Pics.

Was wonderful meeting Tine & Mr Git and catching up with Col, Daz, Baz and with a few of you i`ve met (kinda) before. I was`nt about to interrupt any team flys so did`nt really get much of a chance to chat. Maybe next year...

Here are the Pics - Portsmouth 2009 Rev Pics. If anyone wants larger/full size just let me know.

nice pics merrik (gareth) when are you getting that new b series out.Get to the haven for a team fly mate