Finally Rev'd up!

airin

Question

Well it seems the hardest part of flying a Rev, as it turns out, is messing with the lines!

Once I'd dealt with my bad line karma I've started having a blast with my Rev. Second time flying and I'm able to hover horizontally and vertically, fly figure 8's, do basic spins and launch and land. Its such a delight to fly the Night kite with its bright colours shimmering in the sunlight.

My new kite friend Sue also started learning to fly at Rev at the same time as I did and she too is having lots of success and seems to really be enjoying herself. With any luck we'll be able to develope enough skills to team fly some day.

6 answers to this question

Well it seems the hardest part of flying a Rev, as it turns out, is messing with the lines!

Once I'd dealt with my bad line karma I've started having a blast with my Rev. Second time flying and I'm able to hover horizontally and vertically, fly figure 8's, do basic spins and launch and land. Its such a delight to fly the Night kite with its bright colours shimmering in the sunlight.

My new kite friend Sue also started learning to fly at Rev at the same time as I did and she too is having lots of success and seems to really be enjoying herself. With any luck we'll be able to develope enough skills to team fly some day.

Always nice when a plan comes together!! Have fun!

Bart

Its such a delight to fly the Night kite with its bright colours shimmering in the sunlight.

See JB, another fan!

PS I agree! Love my "Night"!

Have a WINDerful time! ....and welcome to the "Dark-Side" !

Thanks guys!

Bartman, the suggestions you posted in some of my earlier threads were very helpful to me. Also I enjoy reading your Kite Blog; thanks for sharing your flying experiences.

Thank you! If you were able to glean something from my ramblings I'm thrilled. Just trying to give back what I can for all the help I've received here.

See JB, another fan!

PS I agree! Love my "Night"!

Have a WINDerful time! ....and welcome to the "Dark-Side" !

I have to side with JB on this one. NOT a fan of the night version. Doing my own up which should be here, hopefully, soon.

Bart

Excellent. Once you get a system down for managing your lines the tangles go away. Just make sure to do the same thing every time you put your kite away and set up again and line tangles will be a thing of the past. Seems to me that the first time setting up is always the worst.

Glad you are enjoying the new Rev. It's a good one and should give you years and years of enjoyment! :ani_punk::clap;

p.s. The Night! Rev is the best looking B-series out there. he he he

Edited by awindofchange