My new B-Pro Colors

MCRR

I just purchased a B-Pro "Forest Fade Black Center" Mid Vent. Is it me or is there a color that just doesn't look right?

See for yourself. I would appreciate any feedback.

post-2688-1246843567_thumb.jpg

Looks like a Forest fade to me.

I would respectfully ask for you to get the kite on the ends of some lines with the sun coming through the sail before you make your final decision.

Sitting on the ground with no ambient back light is no real basis for judging colour.

This is not a Green fade it is a Forest fade.

Designed to look something different in the air with light behind it.

Bazzer

Looks like a Forest fade to me.

I would respectfully ask for you to get the kite on the ends of some lines with the sun coming through the sail before you make your final decision.

Sitting on the ground with no ambient back light is no real basis for judging colour.

This is not a Green fade it is a Forest fade.

Designed to look something different in the air with light behind it.

Bazzer

Nice Bazzer,great advice.

A kite i recently purchased left me quite dissapointed when i opened the bag.Once i flew it in a Big Blue Sky,,,,,,,WAW WEE.The first impression out the bag.Near had me sending it back.I wouldnt swop it for nothing now.

Congrats on the purchase.The kite reminds me of a Blue Moon Exile i once had in those coulors,very similar.Looks like anyother kite on the deck.Apart from the coulors where quite uncommon.When it was up and flying.It looked the buisness.

ENJOY

BRIAN...

To my eyes the yellow/green in the bottom corners looks a little darker then that same color in the other panels, is this what you mean? But then again I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other:) Or it could be the lower corners are against the grass background and the rest of the kite is against a white background.

Edited by tonycarl

post-87-1246888521_thumb.jpg

kite looks great tim.. enjoy it.. pictured above is my rev pro .. the blue and whit make it great for both night and day flying.sorry for the messy background.. im slowly restoring my house and the room this is in is almost done

Edited by antman

I'll get a picture of it against a blue sky and post it this weekend.

I just felt that the orange/melon color was depicted on the web site as a primary yellow. So I was a little disappointed when I set it up for the first time. I've seen others that had primary yellow used in them and I think using primary yellow (even though it is close in color to the chartreuse(btw chartreuse is 50% yellow and 50% green)) would have made it even more attractive and kept it within the color spectrum.

Otherwise the workmanship is excellent and I love the way it flies.

post-87-1246888521_thumb.jpg

kite looks great tim.. enjoy it.. pictured above is my rev pro .. the blue and whit make it great for both night and day flying.sorry for the messy background.. im slowly restoring my house and the room this is in is almost done

It's not pink :huh: Post the wrong pic on accident? :lol:

Even though it's not pink, thats a hot looking Pro Antman. Even though it's got blue in it. :P

Dean

From what I've seen Green kites have issues keeping up with the rest of the gang. :devil:

Not that I am in any position to comment...

:lol: Good one. And your in a very good position WAYYYYY over there.

Dean

Nothing but love for ya Monk's. ;)

Edited by Dean750

Well I have to say green wouldn’t be my choice, but those colours do go well together that is a nice looking kite.

If you decide you really don’t like it I will take it off your hands and give it a good home, I’m setting up a kite rescue centre, Stone in Shoe Bob’s Home for Unloved & Unwanted Revs

Well I have to say green wouldn't be my choice, but those colours do go well together that is a nice looking kite.

If you decide you really don't like it I will take it off your hands and give it a good home, I'm setting up a kite rescue centre, Stone in Shoe Bob's Home for Unloved & Unwanted Revs

Very sharp Bob,,,,, :lol::lol::lol: .

Ile open a Northern Branch.Soon we will have a chain of um

BRIAN...

Very sharp Bob,,,,, :lol::lol::lol: .

Ile open a Northern Branch.Soon we will have a chain of um

BRIAN...

I can do the same on this side of the pond, I think all Revs need to be flown, regardless of what color. Email me at [email protected]. :blue-music:

Back on topic, I see nothing wrong with that color scheme. Fly it with the sun behind the kite and see if it looks any better to you. Now this is coming from a guy who asked Bazzer if he would consider doing a "garbage" B Pro. Just grab whatever color for each panel and sew it together. It would end up looking sort of like a patchwork quilt, and would be completely unique.

I do believe the poster of the photo owns that kite, now he needs accessories to match.......... :devil:

Bwahahaha! Oh but he has them! He was hit up with the pink stick by his peers that day! LOL! I particularly loved the pretty pony stake! :lol:

dont thank me guys and girls .. it was a gift from a good friend of mine .. it flies sweet.. i love it in a blue sky.. it is not a rev but it sure does fly like one

Edited by antman

Ok, here's some pic's with the sky as a backdrop. Circumstances wouldn't give me the time to get them while inflight. Personally, I would have liked to see the melon color a primary yellow as I thought was depicted in the advertising. You could argue that the yellow would have looked too similar to the Chartruese but I think it would have complemented it instead. Live and learn.

post-2688-1247505907_thumb.jpg post-2688-1247505975_thumb.jpg