R.E.M.E

timwetter

Well, the REME (Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers) boys did it again!

They borrowed my EXP for 2 hours and made their own copy of it.

They used Advantage DPM (camo..disrupted pattern material) parachute silk and lightweight ABS spars to turn out a fabulous kite (where the hell they got a sewing machine / seamstress from i have no idea)

I was flying my EXP quite happily then this DPM "Rev' comes whipping past my head, scared the sh1t out of me!!!

I Couldn't see the flyers as they were secreted in a wadii (dry river bed) 1 up to REME for the 'stitch' up (pun intended)

I spoke to the flyer who told me that "it looked like fun so we thought lets make a better one"

They have submitted a request for carbon rods and miles of line, knowing them, it'll be dropped before we get our mail drop!! I heard them mention thousand foot lines on monofilament

Since the 'Deeps' maiden flight, I have seen the plans for a Humongously massive Rev-a-like. standard Rev shape but PowerBlast proportions.

These guys are the ultimate best there is at their game, I have NO doubts at all that they WILL succeed in their mission......To have maximum fun when not at work!!

Helmand is a boring place, it's amazing what people do to relieve boredom.

There's plenty of clean wind about and miles of open space to fly in, shame it's so bloody dangerous.

I can't wait to get home :)

Well, the REME (Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers) boys did it again!

They borrowed my EXP for 2 hours and made their own copy of it.

They used Advantage DPM (camo..disrupted pattern material) parachute silk and lightweight ABS spars to turn out a fabulous kite (where the hell they got a sewing machine / seamstress from i have no idea)

I was flying my EXP quite happily then this DPM "Rev' comes whipping past my head, scared the sh1t out of me!!!

I Couldn't see the flyers as they were secreted in a wadii (dry river bed) 1 up to REME for the 'stitch' up (pun intended)

I spoke to the flyer who told me that "it looked like fun so we thought lets make a better one"

They have submitted a request for carbon rods and miles of line, knowing them, it'll be dropped before we get our mail drop!! I heard them mention thousand foot lines on monofilament

Since the 'Deeps' maiden flight, I have seen the plans for a Humongously massive Rev-a-like. standard Rev shape but PowerBlast proportions.

These guys are the ultimate best there is at their game, I have NO doubts at all that they WILL succeed in their mission......To have maximum fun when not at work!!

Helmand is a boring place, it's amazing what people do to relieve boredom.

There's plenty of clean wind about and miles of open space to fly in, shame it's so bloody dangerous.

I can't wait to get home :)

wow.. pretty cool story...

GET HOME SOON!!!!

hugs ,

Mousie