Happy ending with a Blast

dkhill1

So I went to Cape May N.J. on my Vacation with my new Blast in hand. My only other Rev. kite is my Rev II that I purchased 15 years ago. Lolly had recommended the Supersonic for the way I like to fly, but I usually expierience lower wind conditions, so the Blast seemed like a good compromise. I broke out the Blast for the 1st time in wind around 15 mph, flying aggresively like it was my Rev II. Within 5 minutes I broke a vertical spar in half while it was in the air. As I was packing it up, spewing every profanity I know and wondering where I was going to start the bidding for this kite on e-bay, I decided to call Lolly and unload my frustration. She immmediately took the bull by the horns and contacted Stan who owns the kite store in Cape May and talked him into breaking open his only Blast to replace my broked spar, promising to send him a new one. I returned to the beach with wind under 5 mph and was pleasently suprised at how incredibly well it flew in low wind using the supplied racing spars at the leading edge. I soon had a "Blast" in all wind conditions, the kite eventually winning me over.

Kudo's to Revolutions great customer service, and Stan at the kite shop in Cape May!

Doug

Oh I'm so glad to hear that you had gotten it sorted out Doug!!! Seemed like you spoke to all the right people! YAY! :clap;

Too bad you weren't down there last weekend as they had a nice little kite festival going on. A small group of us revvers were there! Hey if you're still in Cape May go up to the beach in front of La Mer and fly near the lifeguard shack so we can see you on the webcam! ;D