B-Series Pro

KiteLife

Wow, that was fun to watch!

I can just never decide though if I should be inspired or frustrated after watching such excellent handling! :-)

Bart

Bart,

Just remember that John 'has to do better next time' as well. <grins>

Good work John.... An inspiration I am sure!

Felix

John - Awesome Flying! Very very inspiring.

How do you do those flic flac moves? I would love to be able to do them B)

One way of doing a flic flac is viewable

Or is downloadable in High Definition for Kitelife Subscribers here.

Edited by Watty

Ya, Delta Park.

No Final Cut though, I used Adobe Premiere. ;)

I need some editing software on my PC other than Windows Movie Maker (barf). I need to save up for that. I like those transitions in there. I think I have a pay check coming soon :devil:

Wow, that was fun to watch!

I can just never decide though if I should be inspired or frustrated after watching such excellent handling! :-)

Bart says it all, really. Absolutely LOVE to watch your vids, John. You give the kite so much personality - it looks like it's alive and doing all this quirky stuff on its own.

Absolutely LOVE to watch your vids, John. You give the kite so much personality - it looks like it's alive and doing all this quirky stuff on its own.

Mmmm Hmmmm! We've been needing a new vid from JB! :? Especially those of us who don't get to cross paths this year.

Bart says it all, really. Absolutely LOVE to watch your vids, John. You give the kite so much personality - it looks like it's alive and doing all this quirky stuff on its own.

Thank you Yrna!

That's how I typically feel when I fly... Like my kite is breathing, and panting. :D

Mmmm Hmmmm! We've been needing a new vid from JB! :? Especially those of us who don't get to cross paths this year.

That's what I was thinking. LOL

Oh, speaking of crossing paths... are iQuad coming to Portsmouth and Bristol? I'd love to see you guys live.

Alas, we won't be there this year. :(

Had a great time celebrating the Rev's 20th Anniversary over there last year, will have to go back someday. :)