Rev For Sale??

timwetter

Question

Hi all, I am looking to buy another Rev Kite, but my funds are somewhat limited at the moment so i thought i'd ask you guys (n Girls) if anyone in the UK has any kites they may wish to part with. Any Rev's sitting lost and forlorn under the stairs etc.

Not looking for Blast / Supersonic shape, more towards the standard shape, preferably complete and RTF.

Thanks

Tim

3 answers to this question

Hi all, I am looking to buy another Rev Kite, but my funds are somewhat limited at the moment so i thought i'd ask you guys (n Girls) if anyone in the UK has any kites they may wish to part with. Any Rev's sitting lost and forlorn under the stairs etc.

Not looking for Blast / Supersonic shape, more towards the standard shape, preferably complete and RTF.

This may be worth looking at:

http://www.fracturedaxel.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8836

or this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/REVOLUTION-1-5-SLE-K...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Hope it helps!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Alex R

Many Thanks Alex, I did have a bid on the ebay one and have sent an email regarding the Fractured Axel post.

Fingers crossed i'll get one or both of them.

I still have a loan kite off another member back at home but am 'working' a few thousand miles away at the moment. Can't wait to get home and try that one and hopefully buy another. (slingboxes and iphones are wonderful devices lol)

My EXP is taking a kicking out here from the 'iPhone Troop' lmao sand in every orifice and rod!!

On the FA one (BTW that was not meant as an internet standard abbrieviation, although in the case of that forum it could well apply), you are likly to find yourself wanting to change the frame set (from SLE to 1/4") in pretty short order - and that would cost maybe 40-50 smackers. When you get mine, have a look at the condition and make me an offer. It has a repair on the LE mesh as I recall although that should not affect the value much