B-Series DVD

KiteLife

• 1 month later...
While I am posting, anyone know how I might go about converting the DVD to play on a pod type device?

If you have a Mac, or the right program on a Windows compy, you may be able to rip the video from the DVD or Import it. Then put it in an iTunes or Windows Media Player (if you have something other than an iPod) then put it on you "pod type device".

• 1 year later...
Hi John,

Haven`t got the standard JB sail yet it`s coming from kite world.

Would you be so kind to send the link i will show you the pictures later.

Iwan

I'm not John....LOL!......

but you should get the DVD in your B package when it arrives from Kite World! :)

Have fun flying!

Theresa

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Iwan, the B-Series DVD download is no longer available.

We had it online for the first year of B-Series, because the first 100 or so that were sold did not come with a DVD at all.

At this time, DVD is only available with the B-Series package, unless Rev/retailers sell them individually.

Sorry Iwan, the B-Series DVD download is no longer available.

We had it online for the first year of B-Series, because the first 100 or so that were sold did not come with a DVD at all.

At this time, DVD is only available with the B-Series package, unless Rev/retailers sell them individually.

Right.... Good explanation John. Thank you!

For those that have inquired,

yes, sail only purchase is now sometimes available, but with no DVD included (thus 'sail only')

However....the B Series DVD and iQuad DVD's are available at The Kite Shoppe for $20.00 each.

Theresa