• Supersonic
    • Shockwave
    • Blast
    • Masterpiece
    • Indoor
    • UFO
    • Other

No Barresi Series in there? *pout*

all i can say is that the Barresi seresi looks sweet i havnt gotten my hands on one yet but just wait till my next pay check im sure i will have one on order! they look sweet!!!

love always

jenn

I just voted for the 1.5, enough people have cast their vote... No sense changing the options now. ;)

well i havnt heard one thing wrong with yours but i dotn have the money right now for it so i have to wait... unless, hey my b-day is coming up its the 4th of april! that should be my b-day gift lol!!! im really dreaming now lol

love always,

jenn

Afraid I voted for 4 of them as my fave!! Sorry. But love each of the ones I have for different reasons. Only flown a B for a short while with John, not been able to fly mine yet. Think even with the little time that would be "best best"

Would have nothing to do with the owner being there of course :)

Are you coming down to the festival in Portland OR on the weekend of May 5th and 6th?

iQuad will be there, or at least a few members... Come fly with us!

I'd love to, but it would be kind of hard for me to get there and back in time for school on the 7th. I'll see if my g-ma would be able to take me, and if my parent would let my get out of school for a day or two. It might actually work. If not, I will still be going to the Long Beach WA kite festival this year.

No luck. My parents won't give in. But I'll still be in Long Beach!

that sucks im still not sure if i will make it to that event right now eather i have to have the money first cause i have to pay for it with my dad out of work and on crutches it will suck if i cant!!! the olny thing i dotn pay for is the hotel i get out of that :) lol

love always,

jenn

My favorite is the 1.5. That is, unless I want a little more pull and some precision, then it's the Rev I. That is, unless I want a lot of pull and some degree of precision, then it's the Blast. That is, unless the wind is light, then it's my 1.5SUL. That is, unless I want to show off a little, then it's my 3-stack of Rev 2's. That is, unless I want a really lot of precision and control, then it's my B-Series. That is, unless I want tons of speed, then it's my Supersonic. That is, unless I want tons of speed and the wind is really up, then it's my Sonic Vented. That is, unless.............

Doug

• Like 1

For general precision flying, I prefer the REV 1.5 SUL sail, not the standard SLE sail(with or without mylar).

http://home.arcor.de/johnnmitchell/1-Compe...61-200506xx.jpg

The spars I prefer are the 1/4" 2, 3 and 4 wrap.

For radical hard flying, then I will choose either the 3 or 4 wrap SLE spar for the leading edge using the same SUL sail.

For high winds I prefer my own designed super vented REV I that I built in 1995 from Icarex P38.

http://home.arcor.de/johnnmitchell/1-Compe...-19950122-b.jpg

My favorite is the 1.5. That is, unless I want a little more pull and some precision, then it's the Rev I. That is, unless I want a lot of pull and some degree of precision, then it's the Blast. That is, unless the wind is light, then it's my 1.5SUL. That is, unless I want to show off a little, then it's my 3-stack of Rev 2's. That is, unless I want a really lot of precision and control, then it's my B-Series. That is, unless I want tons of speed, then it's my Supersonic. That is, unless I want tons of speed and the wind is really up, then it's my Sonic Vented. That is, unless.............

Doug

WOW. That's a little confusing. :blink: