• Rev 2
    • Supersonic
    • Shockwave
    • Blast
    • Masterpiece
    • Indoor
    • UFO
    • Other

So do these survey results tell us that the 1.5 is The kite to have or that it is the kite that most of us Do have?

;)

I have a blast too but 1.5 wins far and away. I think another poll could be which 1.5 SUL,SLE EXP,Vented and you could include the new b

I would have to go for the B.

You will LOVE it Watty, bet if you try one it will be the next on your list. I reccoment a Vented but get ALL the frames.

I am not a good flyer however as soon as I held the handles ona B I felt at home.

I would have to go for the B.

You will LOVE it Watty, bet if you try one it will be the next on your list. I reccoment a Vented but get ALL the frames.

I am not a good flyer however as soon as I held the handles ona B I felt at home.

It will probably be a wile before I ever get anything vented. (Not a lot of wind where I live)

• 2 weeks later...
That's tough, how does anyone pick??? All Rev's are great depending on conditions.

The poll forgot a few though, the old (discontinued) BackTracker, the Super Blast (renamed Power Blast 2-4), and the Power Blast 4-8

Did I forget any??

Well I've only been flying revs for 1 year..... so id didn't know about ALL the different revs.

if you ask me the sul is my favorate why because i can fly it in the nuttiest of places because it doesnt need alot of wind and its stiffer then the indoor in a light 2 mph breeze but both that and the indoor are great kites for the places you would never fly your other kites in

I have decided it isn’t possible to answer this question. “What is your favorite Rev?” It totally depends one what kind of day it is. I went out today early.

The wind was just blowing a bit so I took out my SUL. What fun. I would have picked it for the best kite for at least the first hour.

Needless to say the wind started to pick up and I changed out with the SLE. What fun. I would have picked it for the best kite for at least the next hour or so.

As afternoon came around the winds picked up quite a bit and I changed it out with the Vented. What fun. I would have picked it for the best kite for the rest of the day.

Called it a day and I was so glad I had the right kite for the right wind.

The day went so well that I went back tonight to try out some light sticks I picked up not long ago and the wind was blowing so hard I couldn’t stand up straight. Sand was blowing in my eyes and I realized there are times not to fly at all. But not many.

• 2 weeks later...

Can see most fliers here prefer the 1.5 SLE vented or not vented overall, my favourite Revs will be the 1.5SLE, but have yet to try out the B-Series soon.

I even went buggying flying just an 1.5 and when I stacked another, all hell broke loose, I was cruising down the Kuantan Baserah beach, it was awesome, winds started in the morning and picking till all day and night, we totally forgotten to have our lunch till dinner at 8pm.

Cheers,

chris

Can see most fliers here prefer the 1.5 SLE vented or not vented overall, my favourite Revs will be the 1.5SLE, but have yet to try out the B-Series soon.

I even went buggying flying just an 1.5 and when I stacked another, all hell broke loose, I was cruising down the Kuantan Baserah beach, it was awesome, winds started in the morning and picking till all day and night, we totally forgotten to have our lunch till dinner at 8pm.

Cheers,

chris

Thats a common problem Chris. I've noticed many people forget to eat ,drink or put on sunscreen when they start flying. It's just tough to stop!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I have to say, I can fly my indoor most anywhere so my indoor even with screwed together spine (does the indoor have a spine in it??) oh the flyer is sopoused to, YEAH, so I haven't spent enough time on B series to get spoiled, but I WILL so when outdoors that is the kite I'm sure, but as far as art goes that's a preference so the Masterpice series, I HAVE TO SAY, you need them ALLL, REVOLUTION is doing it right!!! for 20 years now, 2008, well, in about 17 days officially (I THINK) so thats like choosing your favorite children thats an unfair ??? and with the internet everyone can compare even me! If I can get my passwords correct???? SO THANKS REV and how many KITE COMPANIES are still in bussiness in USA only a few hard core so hurray for them sticking it out and putting up with us spoiled rotten american flyers who want it all right now our own little way cause we have it all figured out the new stuff is great and the evolution of the revolution is just AWESOME,THANKS REV and ALL Involved . I have been flying REV's for 13 years I've seen alot of Rev's, custom different things come and go, through the Northeast anyway (Big REV country)I've been to alot of festivals across the good ole US of A so I can speak of what my eyes have seen and I like this forum thing I can't get enough,

Thank's, REVOLUTION, BEN LOLLY, JOE, DAVE,and JOHN BARRESI, YOUR THE MAN!!!

Sincerely,

Down but not out

Scot A. Weider

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...