Looking for a photo

bartman

Does anyone have a clear photo of a blue or red b-series against a blue sky?

I'd like permission to use it for a little project if you wouldn't mind.

I am going to make up some cards for the local festival in the event that any local people express an interest in getting into this. If I can recruit even one person that would be cool. I have nothing usable with just the kite that is high resolution enough.

Let me know please.

Thanks,

Bart

No but you can come visit and we can take one, but I'll check for you when I get to the office tomorrow and see if I have

anything on file....... Ben :blue-cool::blue-cool:

If not Ben you might just HAVE to go out and fly just to get the picture :devil:

Wouldn't that be horrible... :)

Alternatively wait to John Mitchell is online he must have at least one

Simon, now checking pictures.. BTW what do you call high res?

Does anyone have a clear photo of a blue or red b-series against a blue sky?

I'd like permission to use it for a little project if you wouldn't mind.

I am going to make up some cards for the local festival in the event that any local people express an interest in getting into this. If I can recruit even one person that would be cool. I have nothing usable with just the kite that is high resolution enough.

Let me know please.

Thanks,

Bart

Bart, sent you a PM. I have 2 pix but large enough I need to send in an email attachment direct to you.

Good luck with your project.

All I can offer is a blue or red in the air teamed with some others at a distance or a closeup of the back of a blue landed.

I also have picture of JB axeling a blue from the back. Nothing from the front. That was 2007.

I must search and see if I have a red or blue in 2008, however I doubt it.

Okay, certainly some nice shots guys. Not what I'm looking for yet, but a few might be able to be adapted if need be and/or I can rework the idea a bit. Since I have a red and blue I want to ensure I am only representing what I have. Not that that is a huge issue, but it's what I do.

The blue stack especially gives me ideas even though I actually have never done that or thave three of them... yet.

Bart

Here are some I have.

The 3 stack pic is Ant-'s photo of groz and I flying at Dunstable, copied from his personal website where right click save has been disabled.

It's polite to ask his permission if you wish to use it. (IMHO)

I sense this project is for a new team image (?)

Edited by Choccy

Choccy, what about the pic you took of my B series black and blue that you took over dunstable?

Hello Keith,

yours is the stunning caribbean blue rev.... rather than standar blue,

and it was not against a blue sky that day, rather stormy if I recall ;)

I will get permission from the owner(s) when I make a selection for sure.

Not for a team image. Just trying to come up with a card design to hand out at the our festival on the 20th if there are any potential Rev fliers. I'd like to double the list of current fliers here... so that would make two of us! :-)

Bart

Hi-

Do either of these work for you?

post-2058-1244430277_thumb.jpg

post-2058-1244430326_thumb.jpg

Are the colors for your own kite representation? If you need Stars and Stripes, I have some nice Flag (Old Glory) shots.

I've been messing around with the different photos, however I am liking the two blue Revs the best for what I have in mind. So, I'm officially asking if I may use that image as is on my cards or if I modify it in someway would you mind? Modification may be just changing one to red or giving it the look of a drawing instead of a photo. I'm still messing with that idea.

Thanks.

Bart

Thanks guys.

As long as Love2fly gives me her blessing I've already started the design with her kissing kites.

Yes Dave, the shirt is in good shape! If spring/summer remains as it has been I'll be wearing it in the middle of July to stay warm. Not exactly spring, almost summer, temps here this year.

Bart

I've been messing around with the different photos, however I am liking the two blue Revs the best for what I have in mind. So, I'm officially asking if I may use that image as is on my cards or if I modify it in someway would you mind? Modification may be just changing one to red or giving it the look of a drawing instead of a photo. I'm still messing with that idea.

Thanks.

Bart

Hi Bart-

No problem, whatsoever! Have fun with it.

If you like, maybe you can share your project results with us.