New Masterpieces

beach

Well family got to take a long look at those new Ron Gibian masterpieces and they are sure pretty, hes done some new designs for us and I really like these ones and I'm sure they'll go fast. As of now I really don't have any really good pictures of them put I'll share what I have and so you know there are only five of these on the market so they'll go fast, because I know how people monitor the site just to get one of these masterpieces. I hear all the time why not do more of these put I don't want a bunch of these kites out there, also so you all know I am planning a mass fly with all the masterpiece owners I can get together in the future so keep an eye out. Well family heres the new masterpiece series release by Ron Gibian and the are going to be in the $550 range which is good for this type of work....................Ben :rolleyes:

post-35-1174022312_thumb.jpg

Ben, That's a really nice looking kite!

Can't wait to have a Masterpiece Mega Fly! That'll be cool! We definitely ought to do that at Ocean Shores! Lets talk....maybe I can put some special music together for that (I'll be doing sound again this year, too!).

Jim

NOthing beats my spending spree last year guys! I was buying 2 and 3 a month! LOL. Havent gotten but one new one this year. I got three on Xmas and I got 1 B series back in Feb. I plan to get a new one soon, Vented REV II.

Revaholic... the first step is admitting it! The second step is finding time to fly them all!

I do like the "eyes". They're just "wow" although I can't decide if it's comical or ominous. :huh:

All the Masterpieces have a different character, and that's good. I just wish I could afford any one of them. <_<

I'm right with ya. Those kites are really perty, but not quite in my price range. Some times, I wish I had more money.

well ive been reading my new AKA kiting mag and for anyone else in here that has it i think a rev from Jacques Letourneau would really look wild the sevreal art projects he has pictured on the mag on page 13 a rev master piece from this guy would be amazeing im sure