San Diego, Mission Bay mini JB Rev meetup

walt

Hey John, when posting photos to Kitelife or RevKites, please feel free to upload 2x the size you've been using... These are just a *tad* too small for my taste. ;)

Hi John,

It would be nice to be able to upload larger pictures, but there is a quota limit on me of 500K for this site and 200K on the other site and I am riding on the limits all the time thus eliminating constantly maybe photos from a week or so before I am allowed to upload new ones.

The files I save for the web are limited to 500 pixels in both directions which comes out to 20 to 100Kbyte each in jpeg depending on how complicated the background is. Blue sky backgrounds get down to 20Kbyte, where a lot of different trees and buildings in the background can push it up close to 100Kbyte.

For my personal web site, which is absolutely free to me or anyone else(it is in German), I have a quota of 50Mbyte. I do the same with this, max 500 pixels in both directions.

As for doubling the photo size, that would roughly quadruple the file size.

Enjoy Europe!

John

i took mine to the park down the street with my wife and son it was so fun i would land the kite he would run towards it and when he got close back up in the air she went it is an amazing kite to look at dureing flight

I'm possitive the kite looks absolutely stunning in flight. Hell it looks stunning no matter what it's doing :)

antman you have in my opinion, one of the most gorgeous customs out there and definitely something to be over the moon about, which I know you are ;)

That would be one kite I would have on display between flights and not kept tucked away in my bag. Somewhere, where everyone could see it.

As I mentioned to Ben, as I much as I would love to own one, my Rev collection is not yet complete, and I can purchase 2 to 3 Revs for the price of one custom and the luxury of owning a custom is just a little too self indulgent in my situation. I just have to be realistic.

Trust me when I say to purchase just one Rev, I have to make a lot of sacrifices, ALL well worth it though! :)

• 4 weeks later...

took the sainz stallion out yesterday here in hateras nc it got tons of looks today the winds are 33 mph off the water today.. yesterday the winds were 8 mph off the water i had so many kites up between my flowforms dual and quad lines it was the best day here so far today their are alot of kite surfers out here i hope to get out and play with my foils soon

took the sainz stallion out yesterday here in hateras nc it got tons of looks today the winds are 33 mph off the water today.. yesterday the winds were 8 mph off the water i had so many kites up between my flowforms dual and quad lines it was the best day here so far today their are alot of kite surfers out here i hope to get out and play with my foils soon

Now you know why I am moving there right??

quad kit there are 3 beach houses here for sale in the $600.000 range in wildwood these homes would go for 2 million. or more the beach is a little smaller thyen im usd to but ive so far flown in nags head fresco and avon. im going to try my blade 4.9 and beamer 5.0 out by the point near the ferry some locals told me its a great spot to do some jumping man i wish you were here so we could enjoy this as 2 soul fliers should :lol: im geting to used to haveing the beach this close i can fly my kites and walk 200 feet to the house for what ever i need now this is the way to do it ;)

Im telling ya dude, its awesome. I will rent for a while and build the bank up. if you purchase a house few streets in on Roanoke Island or Kitty Hawk you can get a decent price. As soon as I get a job im there. I got a few prospects too. Working on my house now to sell it and hopefully have enough to put some in the bank to save for one there.

But speaking of that beach... Go down to the Oregon Inlet bridge and walk out on the sound. The water is like 6 inches in some places, go out on a little island and fly like you are on top of the water, its the most awesome thing ever!!