Hard core xxxx

big bri

Scott.Hampton Masterpiece,The Flying Skull

post-1680-1243331319_thumb.jpg

Personally,i never got the skull thing on T shirts and stuff.Always thought it was a bit weird.Abit to Gothic for me realy.All black cloths and grave yards.

BUT

I think you will agree. Revilution just made the Darkside SWEETER

Thanks Lolly,Scott, Ben,Bazzer,and all the Rev team

BRIAN...

Edited by big bri

Very, eerrrmm, DARK Bri.

Specialy like the way the cloak flows out. Double sided too so you can wear it either way round to suit your mood (the cloak I mean)

Not sure whick is most impressive, you in a light suit or this Rev. :-)

It sure is a real Masterpice on every level.

Cant wait to chase the Kids,mums and Police Horses at festivals with this.Dont it look realy Frightening.Imagine that dive stoppin ya....

As for the workmanship,its best discribed as realy Top Notch.Bazzers leading edge folds are a great finishing touch to it.A real improvement from a frighteningly fast forward thinking Company........

BRIAN...

S.Skinner Masterpiece,The Flying Skull

Personally,i never got the skull thing on T shirts and stuff.Always thought it was a bit weird.Abit to Gothic for me realy.All black cloths and grave yards.

BUT

BRIAN...

Saw Ben flying this kite in WW this weekend. Beautiful kite in person!!

Saw Ben flying this kite in WW this weekend. Beautiful kite in person!!

Hi Rich,how are ya mate.Hope Laura gave ya a big kiss on the smackers from us.Sammy wanted to also......eerrrrrrrr,i said Laura had it covered

I think thers a few of the Skulls out ther,3 i think.

Have a great week mate

BRIAN...

I saw that kite at Grand Haven. It is awesome. Perhaps my favorite Rev to date. Then again i do like artwork that incorporates skulls, perhaps its from growing up in Tucson and seeing the cool El Día de los Muertos celebrations and the happy go lucky skulls and skeletons.

Get this also.

I got an E mail from Lolly on Friday evening saying it was on the way.I thought great.Mid week next week it should arrive and ile be chaseing terrified kids at our local festival with it,kewl

IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING

Thats service for ya folks

BRIAN...

Edited by big bri

Scott.Hampton Masterpiece,The Flying Skull

BUT

BRIAN...

:wub: *****Gasp******

Thats sooo sweeeeeeeeeeet...

Hi Brian-

What a great time in Wildwood... hugs were given!!! You have to go.... maybe next year??????. I know you will have a great time!!!!

I'm not into the skulls, Goth, and dark stuff like Steve Rawveeda is, but in person, the kite is gorgeous!!! Ben was flying it over the weekend. With the bright colors, it doesn't feel morbid!!!

How's your flying going? I could have used your MegaVent today. As we were leaving, the winds were really ripping and I would have loved one last "go round" before the drive home!

xoxo

Bri that is one beautiful kite. I got to fly the one Ben had in Wildwood. It looks great in the sky. There is a very spawn-esq look and feel to that kite. I just have a fine admiration of classic horror & monster movies. Having some great kite art that can mash together some of these styles makes it that much better.

Enjoy it! If you ever feel the need to put it up for adoption the eyes & creeper need another family member.

:innocent::devil::innocent:

Hi Bri,

That skull Gothic is a beauty, another Masterpiece in your bag, when can we get to see it you holding and smiling away with your latest collection.

Rev kite designs are just awesome, can't wait to see more pictures of you flying at kite festivals.

chris