My beautiful 1.5 vented custom

stryker2

Yes this custom is based on my favorite IQUAD colors. Instead of the team color (Gray), I substituted with individual colors for both sides.

Not the same, but deceptively close. I just love the way this kite turned out and the way it flies. :D

Yes I love the asemetrical design for 2007 on the 1.5s (still can't make up my mind on asemetric scheme on the SS though!)

My only dissapointment, is the omittance of the color PURPLE from the entire range. :( (one of my favorite colors)

I probably would too, if I was American or perhaps French, however since I'm an ex South African Canadian, I don't feel akin to the color scheme as you might be. The Red, Blue & White looks fantastic though!. Will look great up in the sky for sure! B)

My next 1.5 is going to be an asemetrical Gold & Black :) or possibly ALL Black

I'm waiting for REV to come out with a Canadian custom. (Not just red and white), I've head that it's somewhere in the pipeline.

My next 1.5 is going to be an asemetrical Gold & Black :) or possibly ALL Black

An all black would look something like the 1st Visio drawing when the sun is in the background. I had an all blacks made up for me back in 1996. It really looked terrific. You can find a photo on my web site at: www.johnnmitchell.com Look at my list of Revolutions.

You could also work on grays like in the 2nd Visio drawing.

post-41-1173549255_thumb.jpg

post-41-1173549267_thumb.jpg

In my hunble opinion, any Rev attracts attention no matter where you fly it at what the kite actually looks like.

The kites performance and ability is what really attracts attention ;)

That's not to say, a good design or color scheme is not important, as it is.

I would so like to try and make my own one day, however would need to get more confident with the sewing machine.

I would like to tackle some applique work.

Finding the right polyester here is impossible so I would have to import from the US, like I do all my kites.