Jeff

Photos of your B-series Pros

I like seeing all the different combinations of colors that people are choosing for their B-Pro kites.

Please post photos of your kites here in this thread so that I may come to one place to drool over them, and decide what colors go best together.

Thanks. ;)

I'll post a picture link, but it's not mine. I don't' have one. (yet) But I like this shot from MIKE.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickcallah...57617300502199/

I like seeing all the different combinations of colors that people are choosing for their B-Pro kites.

Please post photos of your kites here in this thread so that I may come to one place to drool over them, and decide what colors go best together.

Thanks. ;)

I'll post a picture link, but it's not mine. I don't' have one. (yet) But I like this shot from MIKE.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickcallah...57617300502199/

I have photos of other peoples JB Pros, including some of Ben's and some loaned for photos from Revolution. Does that count?

I have photos of other peoples JB Pros, including some of Ben's and some loaned for photos from Revolution. Does that count?

Sure. The graphic templates on the product page are nice, but not the same as a real picture. Plus, I'd like to see some of the cool custom stuff people have been doing. I have an idea about what I'd like, but sometimes ones that you didn't think would look that great are really better when put together.

Here's mine, Jeff. I hear you on the "actual photo" end. Always great to see a finished product!

post-1408-1242152212_thumb.jpg

Here's mine, got it yesterday. :) Orange of course. ;)

post-2199-1242185384_thumb.jpg

Do you have the Pro template to play around with?

Dean

Do you have the Pro template to play around with?

Dean

No, I didn't realize there was one.

Here are 2 different views of mine done back in October or there about.

post-1822-1242208825_thumb.jpg post-1822-1242208836_thumb.jpg

No, I didn't realize there was one.

Heres the one I've got. Played with this for a loong time till I figured out what I wanted. Has a finished look kinda.

post-2199-1242222368_thumb.png

In Paint, (probably others too) it's easy to invert the logo's on the center panel. Looks just like the black center panels even.

Have fun ;)

Dean

Edited by Dean750

Here are 2 different views of mine done back in October or there about.

post-1822-1242208825_thumb.jpg post-1822-1242208836_thumb.jpg

This is a good example...I probably wouldn't have thought this design would look that good on paper, but on the kite, it's really nice.

This is a good example...I probably wouldn't have thought this design would look that good on paper, but on the kite, it's really nice.

Thank you!

I work in television and liked the idea of a TV/Video test pattern.

I'll have it in WW so you can check it out there.

Edited by quaa714

I have five different ones for you. The one in the air belongs to Ben. The other four were borrowed from REVOLUTION for photographical purposes only, thus were not flown. You will see at least a standard, a mid vent and a full vent.

post-41-1242321802_thumb.png post-41-1242322827_thumb.jpg post-41-1242322836_thumb.jpg post-41-1242322846_thumb.jpg post-41-1242322172_thumb.jpg

Here are two of my latest additions...."Bazzer Specials"... from the best distributor in the northeast.... thanks Scott Weider!!!!!

post-2058-1242272118_thumb.jpg

post-2058-1242272145_thumb.jpg

Edited by Love2fly

Here are two of my latest additions...."Bazzer Specials"... from the best distributor in the northeast.... thanks Scott Weider!!!!!

Here's my new Bazzer Master hyper mega Pro.... This one is the Emperor design ...

(ok ok I know but this thread coupled with current fiscal constraints is killing me!)

post-2056-1242284733_thumb.jpg

Here's my new Bazzer Master hyper mega Pro.... This one is the Emperor design ...

(ok ok I know but this thread coupled with current fiscal constraints is killing me!)

So you decided to take a picture of your kite flying, but by the time you had remembered where your camera was, you forgot to launch your kite. Don't worry, it's fairly typical behaviour of a gentlemen of a certain age.

I especially love that first one Laura, nice coloring!

ROFL Jonesey. :)

My new Pros, as most of you have seen already...

post-2-1242294620_thumb.jpg

I have five different ones for you. The one in the air belongs to Ben. The other four were borrowed from REVOLUTION for photographical purposes only, thus were not flown. You will see at least a standard, a mid vent and a full vent.

Hmmm! I think that I might be able to claim two of them... <grins>

Felix

post-1810-1242304450_thumb.jpg

looks like the one you were using for the Portsmouth mega fly ;)

post-2058-1242272118_thumb.jpg

post-2058-1242272145_thumb.jpg

Laura..........absolutely stunning

Jonesey.......that is the same kite I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really mad at Bazzer.....he said mine was one-of-a-kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No No No! That's new Invisirev Design! IMPRESSSIVE. Lighter than air, I would imagine! :devil:

Is that the Ultra Vent??

Hmmm! I think that I might be able to claim two of them... <grins>

Felix

I know for a fact the full vent is. I was not aware of another.