Photos of your B-series Pros

Jeff

Very very Nice! I was thinking you would have ordered them in the Marine Corps colors.

Ah I am pretty motivated about what I do but I need something a little different and when I saw all the different colors in this kite I just had to have it!!

I can imagine that! I love my B, but my B-Pro by far the most!!!

what frame did you choose with the vtd and std?

Well I just got them both with 3 wrap but I have Race Rods in the standard and the vented I just go back and forth between a 3 wrap or 4 wrap depending on how strong the wind is. I have to say after flying my pro today there is a noticeable different in how smooth it is. I don't get the fluttering from the wind when I put the power on and it just seems so smooth. Great job John and Bazzer. My hat goes off to the both of you. Another great kite that I will enjoy for years!!!

• 3 weeks later...

2 pics , i hope

me + PRO B + ZEN and PRO B around the sun

https://picasaweb.google.com/royfungus/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCPX-hvrlw6fDtQE#5598720053401258770

https://picasaweb.google.com/royfungus/Collages#5598715143248588722

the PRO B around the sun i am trying to set as avatar but failing

i don't get on with pooters

fungussmile.gif

• 5 months later...

Ok, I didn't know that there was a dedicated thread for this. I posted mine a while back, but I'll put it here, also....... :blue-confused:

Here's my original post and photos:

My New B-Pros Go Bazzer

Just wanted to post my new B-Pros.
Bazzer, I finally got to fly two of them (Mid-Vent & Standard).
All I can say is, "S W E E T".........
Thanks for doing such a good job.
People keep asking, is there really a difference ?
Well, absolutely.
Again, "S W E E T" smile.gif

post-2742-131837583504_thumb.jpg post-2742-131837608523_thumb.jpg post-2742-131837586874_thumb.jpg post-2742-13183758922_thumb.jpg post-2742-131837592959_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

vented, mid, standard

6887980560_cf5cda1cbc.jpg

Now I know I'm flattering myself to think that someone might see these and want to make something like them, but... If you do like them, please feel free to use the designs. (Just, you know, not exactly the same.) You can see that the standard is based on the rum buddies, to give credit where credit is due.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got my B-Pros today (took a bit longer than expected), just barely in time for the AKA National Convention. I enjoyed looking at all the pics here, so I'll share mine too.

Here's the full vent by itself

B-Pro full vent

The whole set (hmm...I just realized the light gray panels and the venting mesh against the white wall look almost the same color)

B-Pro set

Mid vent ready to launch

B-Pro mid vent

In the air

B-Pro mid vent again

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I realized I have not posted mine here. Got the full set, Zen through Xtra vent in the same layout. Brought to you by KiteLife magazine ;)

attachicon.gif http://www.revkites.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=9659]403325_3049561969742_1081895830_n.jpg[/url]

Spence, that's one of my favorite patterns. Very eye catching