New Rev Stack from KTAI

jimfielder

Well family the stack is the progresive and it is in it's own right a custom the cost is about $560.00 and is a direct from rev and I would be more than happy to put one together for you, so call, call, call, call,,,,,,,,,,,and they fly so really well and they just look really good in the sky so call, call, call, call............Ben

Well family the stack is the progresive and it is in it's own right a custom the cost is about $560.00 and is a direct from rev and I would be more than happy to put one together for you, so call, call, call, call,,,,,,,,,,,and they fly so really well and they just look really good in the sky so call, call, call, call............Ben

custom colors available?

Well family the stack is the progressive and it is in it's own right a custom the cost is about $560.00 and is a direct from rev and I would be more than happy to put one together for you, so call, call, call, call,,,,,,,,,,,and they fly so really well and they just look really good in the sky so call, call, call, call............Ben

Is that with bridles on each Rev, stack lines, flying lines and handles?