Amazing NEW Rev 1.5's

Simon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fly that banner at a festival and you will have someone coming over from FA calling you names! Still I'd be happy to give you a hand :):)

Thing is sailor they think they know who everyone is on FA, where as we DO know who everyone is on FA. :sly:

Yes its a can of Red Bull, Sand, a duck, A frog and bottle of Leffe

So my entry for the FS design competition earlier in this thread didn't win then..... obviously if you choose to use any element of it in future I will be exercising my full legal rights (also know as the FA rights) ;)

I think you should all have a picture of yourselves on .... like on the iQuad card sets.... and when we are analysing your performance there will be no doubt about who's who :devil:

The duck's name is Willy, if all goes to plan we will be seeing more of him soon.

I could phrase this in a really poor way, but I won't

but I'm surprised Bob hasn't shown his new Willy yet ;)

I have a cute pic of him on vacation in France enroute to Bob ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Right I've finally sorted out flying the banner from an SLE flag pole, it still needs a little fine tuning, the wind was howling so the pole is leaning a bit and the picture is not great as I had left my camera at home and had to use my phone camera but it will give you the idea of how it's supposed to look.

3533540943_81818b0bdb.jpg?v=0

Right I've finally sorted out flying the banner from an SLE flag pole, it still needs a little fine tuning, the wind was howling so the pole is leaning a bit and the picture is not great as I had left my camera at home and had to use my phone camera but it will give you the idea of how it's supposed to look.

3533540943_81818b0bdb.jpg?v=0

looks good Bob :)

Oh Oh Oh! It's not a sleeve, I see the predicament now.

It’s not a predicament, it’s a design feature. The banners have been designed to be multi functional, they have eight tags four along each of the longest sides to allow for a variety of fixings I’m told they work very well hung the other way along an arena tape. But when I first heard of them I was already working on an idea for a flag to fly on an SLE, and I thought this seemed the better option so had this one made up with the design in portrait format.

It’s not a predicament, it’s a design feature. The banners have been designed to be multi functional, they have eight tags four along each of the longest sides to allow for a variety of fixings I’m told they work very well hung the other way along an arena tape. But when I first heard of them I was already working on an idea for a flag to fly on an SLE, and I thought this seemed the better option so had this one made up with the design in portrait format.

Yep we use ours like this

4243_1178621504760_1204823362_531663_7463837_n.jpg