Amazing NEW Rev 1.5's

Simon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree..these were some of the nicest people I have ever met..

When my kites were stolen.. they offered to print my graphics of my ladies on a sail for me.. I was speechless...

hugs to you both! waves.

Next time I see the Bro's I'll give them a hug on your behalf Mousie ;)

Not sure if you'd like their beardy kisses though :blushing:

Not sure exactly what was going on there Simon...

they ditched one set of kites for another ? :lol:

Good luck with the designs... maybe you'll be inspired over a cafe et croissant ;)

Both Evolver & The Flying Squad were working on multiple kite routnes at the time, We had an 8 minute choreographed routine using 2 line & Rev's, we have some very good 2 line flyers and Rev flyers so it was a natural progression [for both teams].

Carl & James work for me better as either 2 line or 4 line routines, Carl can throw the Fury around really well:) & James' ballets with a 4 line always impress me, his technical skill in a ballet is awesome.

Amazing NEW Revolutions

post-1801-1240248089_thumb.jpg

[/size]

I picked up my brand new Rev in Berck this week. It is AMAZING! The colours are very good and the detail that you can see is, well, very detailed. These kites fly incredibly well and were very smooth all week at Berck. The kites do feel a little different but in a good way, they are perfectly balanced and respond instantly.

I only had a chance to fly the kite in light to medium winds but the standard flew down as low as my SUL when I put a Race frame in it. I will try it again at the weekend and try to get some more photos of the detail. I'm already planning the design of the next one though.

I can vouch for the quality of the brothers’ work I have just, taken delivery of a couple of custom orders this afternoon, not Revs, but watch this space may be later.

There’s a festival banner designed to fly from an SLE flag pole. As always thanks to Choccy for the photo.

And a Custom Rokkaku.

In both cases thanks to Stephen Hoath for his Art House work, making my design ideas work for me and congratulations to the Brothers on a excellent job.

I can vouch for the quality of the brothers’ work I have just, taken delivery of a couple of custom orders this afternoon, not Revs, but watch this space may be later.

Oooooooh. Those are Niiiice, Bob! I've been craving a banner lately as well. I've got the design skills to be sure, but perhaps not enough dinero yet...

Oooooooh. Those are Niiiice, Bob! I've been craving a banner lately as well. I've got the design skills to be sure, but perhaps not enough dinero yet...

Contact the brothers, I can't remember the exact price because I had a multiple order but I can say that they are very affordable.

I believe the retail price is around 30 Euro's a peice. They work really well in multiples though as you can make pillars out of 3 or 4. We also plan to use them to extend the arena area around our kites by using small sticks of 6mm. I would use broken Rev rods but I haven't broken any in years!

pm me if you want some more details or better still, email the Brothers.

I picked up my brand new Rev in Berck this week. It is AMAZING!

They are amazing as Stephen says.

Thanks to Stephen and Simon who lent us their new Gonzalez Revs, the time just flew by when we were having fun on these new beauties ;)

Now what were those whispers (to jump in there before my European friends say), something about a team fly,

a butterfly and a net :blushing:

There’s a festival banner designed to fly from an SLE flag pole. As always thanks to Choccy for the photo.

Awwww wonderful Bob, loving your duckie Rok too..... ;)

You are welcome, it's nice to finally see what the hush hush was all about :lol:

BTW did you make Stephen's frog ground stake per chance ?

It's all good, the Flying Squad banners at the festival too, nice to be able to see them up close and finally talk about it!

Finally, a use for all these damned SLE rods... Banner poles!
I will post a more suitable, picture, something to do the banner justice, when I get the chance. I just wanted to get something out ASAP.
Awwww wonderful Bob, loving your duckie Rok too..... ;)
The duck's name is Willy, if all goes to plan we will be seeing more of him soon.
BTW did you make Stephen's frog ground stake per chance ?
Yes, they were a special commission from Daniel, a birthday gift for his Dad. I’m told some kind sole pinched one last week. :(

pm me if you want some more details or better still, email the Brothers.

Thanks for the info Stephen!!! You'll probably hear from me soon with questions...

Also, I'm Very Sorry to hear your stake was stolen! :( I think I had a winder lifted this weekend as well. I don't know what gets into people sometimes. :(

Thanks Bob,

Questions if anyone knows,?

1, So,am i reading it correctly.250euros gets ya a 1.5 REVOLUTION, in any design,patern,in pc31, as long as its not under some legal stuff or copy Law.

2,isnt that single line on show Stephen Hoaths Baby.

BRIAN...ta Bob

Thanks Bob,

Questions if anyone knows,?

1, So,am i reading it correctly.250euros gets ya a 1.5 REVOLUTION, in any design,patern,in pc31, as long as its not under some legal stuff or copy Law.

2,isnt that single line on show Stephen Hoaths Baby.

BRIAN...ta Bob

1. That seems to be the price. It may be a special introductory price though. The ones we saw had an Ultra light frame and came with a rather nice printed bag showing the custom kite on it. So as long as the image you want is not subject to copyright you can have anything you want. Our only problem is coming up with only 1 design that we want. I don't see these kites as a substitute for any of the others in the range, they do complement the existing kites well and enable you to have a truely unique kite at an accessible price.

2. Yes it is my Butterfly kite that is also made by the Brothers, I have no commercial interest in the Revs or the banners though. The work is outstanding and like Revolution, the company is a family affair who care a great deal about their products. I have seem them reject butterfly kites as seconds when I could not find the fault at first.

What excites me now is that it is possible to have an image across your whole kite range now starting with your Rev and going through Roks, Butterflies (well why not) and banners. This used to be the preserve of the teams, the wealthy or the very talented sewers. Now it is open to anyone. But please don't rush as they have to make our new team kites first. :devil:

post-27-1240927801_thumb.jpg